• Thread starter Irishking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irishking

Irishking

Please let me kno they are autoflower. Only 3 weeks old from seed

THCMonster

THCMonster

Yea they look nice! I know light cycle doesnt really matter for autos, but just curious what is your light cycle?

Vagician

Vagician

Please let me kno they are autoflower. Only 3 weeks old from seed

Looks great to me. Nice color, sturdy stems, good node spacing. What are your temps/humidities? What do you have going in those 5 smaller cells? Just curious because I'm a stickler for a super clean grow space and if they aren't growing anything they're a bug home.

What flavors are you running?

Irishking

Irishking

Looks great to me. Nice color, sturdy stems, good node spacing. What are your temps/humidities? What do you have going in those 5 smaller cells? Just curious because I'm a stickler for a super clean grow space and if they aren't growing anything they're a bug home.

What flavors are you running?
The 5 in the small pot are from Jamaica my aunt gave me them. I just wanted to try em. Big one if pink kush and auto flowers are fast berry. Don’t worry the green at the bottom of from where I put water and I use tiger bloom. It is green and some drainage goes into bottom of tent. I scrubbed clean not long ago. Also have another bigger tent coming in. Thanks for the reply bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom