Does this look like calcium deficiency?

• Thread starter SHAKELLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mothman

Mothman

explain this

hot-dog-character-reading-newspaper-white-background-hot-dog-character-reading-newspaper-111011791.jpg
Ok, so you’re the first

M

Murt

I have been giving calmag for the last week and the week before i was foliar spraying Epsom salts till the calmag came and i could investigate what it could be. All other plants are fine but this one has since developed these markings now.

I always PH my water between 5.8 and 6.2 and I've even done a run off test and ec and even pH is coming out as i would like. I'm now trying a dry day every other watering. Growth seems fine and I've had similar markings before and still got good results so no idea. Everything it seems it could be I've tried and still something. Thinking it might be a genetic thing.
Looks like the light intensity is to high
Move lights back or turn them down
Those look like burn spots and stems are red

Mothman

Mothman

Thank you. Think i should keep up with the calmag and see if it dissappears? It's basically just on the big fan leaves that needed defoliating anyway so will see if it comes back.
Hmm, I may need to take a step back now. I’ve never grown autos and never grown in coco. Let’s tag @GNick55 to see if he has suggestions.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hmm, I may need to take a step back now. I’ve never grown autos and never grown in coco. Let’s tag @GNick55 to see if he has suggestions.
not a coco grower so i probably shouldn’t give advice..

Moshmen

Moshmen

Not a coco grower either (yet) scanned the thread but got few questions - how many time addy are you watering ? Light used ? Nutes used ? Run off ppm ? And ph ?

Def cal related but need to find the reason why could be a few things mayb a combination I’ll be back in couple hours gotta run

Top Bottom