Does this look like Grizzly Kush?

• Thread starter Teslajuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Teslajuana

Teslajuana

Anyone familiar with the strain? Got this clone and was labeled Grizzly Kush. Does it look like it? IDK. Been getting clones mislabeled and now a little paranoid haha

Does this look like grizzly kush
Teslajuana

Teslajuana

That’s hilarious. Living up to the alias name? . 😂😂😂😂

Can anyone tell me if this is nescafe? Ive been keeping my good Kicking horse coffee in an old nescafe container next to a container of actual nescafe, and now I cant tell which is which?View attachment 1072041

Thats how threads like this read.. 🤣

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

That looks like you took a shit after having diarrhea, used the fecal matter and filtered it in a 160 micron bag and bucket and stirred it, hacked a spit ball right in the center and heated it up and called it your Java. Yuck. Actually really looks like shit.
Can anyone tell me if this is nescafe? Ive been keeping my good Kicking horse coffee in an old nescafe container next to a container of actual nescafe, and now I cant tell which is which?View attachment 1072041

Thats how threads like this read.. 🤣

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
It is totally impossible to say which variety, just having 1 pic of an unfinished plant.
Could be any Kush or no Kush.
Hence the ironical answers...
Good luck !

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

I suppose you are right. My b I guess I had extremely unrealistically had out of this world expectations someone here would be kind, knowledgeable enough and experienced enough to decide by looking, I come from a background that can do that in another hobby😂😂😂 FML BTW not ironical, I’d say more like being a dick and satire which is why this forum doesn’t thrive imo
It is totally impossible to say which variety, just having 1 pic of an unfinished plant.
Could be any Kush or no Kush.
Hence the ironical answers...
Good luck !

Last edited:
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Even if 10 different people grow the same clone, there would be 10 different results and pictures.
Grown inside or outside, soil, coco or hydro, organic or not, Led or not, even different temp and humidity would change the result...
So judging by a pic is nearly impossible.

Top Bottom