Does this look like she is ready?

• Thread starter Slap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slap

Slap

First grow through flower! Let me know if the picture isn't good enough, please!
IMG_20200919_102544.jpg

Nugzmaster420

Nugzmaster420

I agree with the others on picture quality but honestly it’s your own personal opinion on harvest time after she’s flushed and the trichs are atleast milky you should be good. It just comes down to the type of buzz your going for. Do you want a upper high or are you looking for a more sedative indica buzz? Everyone has there opinions on harvest time it’s more about what your after! Hope this helps.

Slap

Slap

Sorry if this isn't proper edicate! I don't want her to be over done. First grow! No one replied to my thread! Soooooo....Great Lakes can u zoom in on this and do you feel, this one is getting close? I see a lot of amber.
IMG 20200919 102544

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

Sorry if this isn't proper edicate! I don't want her to be over done. First grow! No one replied to my thread! Soooooo....Great Lakes can u zoom in on this and do you feel, this one is getting close? I see a lot of amber. View attachment 1033195
Without using a loupe to see the trichomes, normally the leaves will start turning colors, like fall, or at least turning yellow.
I'm not saying wait until it dies, but these are annual plants, that die after they ripen (in nature), so at least it should be fading away to yellow.
As far as judging by the % of white hairs turning brown, it can help, but just touching them can cause them to die, and turn brown.

Last edited:
Slap

Slap

Ok Thanks! I have a hand help mini micro and some of the trichs are amber in color. I was told a week or so ago she still had awhile. since then they have changed from all clear and some cloudy to some amber. Nervous of when to yank her!

Top Bottom