Does this look ok? My first grow

• Thread starter Smokeybz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smokeybz420

I have some drooping and slight curl and a few leaves looking a little shiny but I feel like overall the growth is decent
Any tips to improve the overall health of the plant would be greatly appreciated
Growing in a mix of miracle grow and magic dirt this time but plan on switching it up for the next run.
Just trying to get my feet wet and save a little money
Does this look ok my first grow
Does this look ok my first grow 2
Does this look ok my first grow 3
Does this look ok my first grow 4
Does this look ok my first grow 5
Does this look ok my first grow 6

tsunami

tsunami

Howdy, I would take all the stems and leaves that are 6-8 inch's off the soil and get rid of them right now . They are just wasting energy the plant could use to build the buds. All the leaves drooping under screen could go. If you do this now while the buds are coming out they will grow larger. Check out pruning tips in the guides.

DWCGrower420

DWCGrower420

looks like you've just got an over watering issue.. like buddy onto said think about cleaning up the bottom fan leaves that won't give you any bud. their waisting energy the plant should be using to focus on buds. also are you using nutrients? I recommend for soil next grow to go with promix. its great drainage, guaranteed no bugs or mites and has coco coir and perlite in it if you're looking for a cheep soil that's excels in quality.

Top Bottom