Does this look ok

• Thread starter Jaibrydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jaibrydon

Jaibrydon

Hey guys

First time Coco, noticed the lrav s are going a little droopy, any advice? Watering every 2 to 3 days min nutes
Does this look ok
Does this look ok 2
Does this look ok 3
and a touch of rooting gel

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Hey man and welcome.
a little droopy like that could simply be a little bit of over watering. How frequently are you watering?
the plant looks quite healthy though good green tones etc.

Jaibrydon

Jaibrydon

Hey man and welcome.
a little droopy like that could simply be a little bit of over watering. How frequently are you watering?
the plant looks quite healthy though good green tones etc.

Hey fella, hope all is well, I was only dampening the soil for the first 2 weeks every 3 or 4 days with pH 5.8. I gave it 1ml a + b and a touch of root gel yesterday ppm 800 and pH 5.8 waited for 20 percent run off. Got some more stuff coming today, molasses, cal mag and canazyme

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

I might wait a little longer on the waterings. The coco does provide great drainage, but if you keep it constantly saturated you could get into a root rot situation. Do you have any other soil or just the coco? Is your end goal with This grow a hydro set up?

Jaibrydon

Jaibrydon

I might wait a little longer on the waterings. The coco does provide great drainage, but if you keep it constantly saturated you could get into a root rot situation. Do you have any other soil or just the coco? Is your end goal with This grow a hydro set up?
Ah ok I'll leave her a couple of days, no the Mrs decided to germinate this from a bag while I was away at work in Mexico haha!! So thought I'd run with it, I've just bought a bubbler and looking at a tent too, didn't know if I could switch this over to hydro mate

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

I just ask, since for the most Part your coco shred substrate generally doesnt have any nutrients in it at all. (That combined with the drainage makes it a great material for a drip or Ebb flow Hydro set up. BUT if your not doing any hydro nutez the plant will have nothing to draw own to keep building itself. (Since nothing in the coco)
when the plant is a seedling it mostly draws the nutrients it needs from the seed reserve but as it gets bigger it starting looking for food in its environment. Not saying it is, but the drooping Could be plant running low on natural energy sources. I caution you about pouring on nutrients, their fragile at this stage.
I use a coco / dirt combination. allows me to mix in powered nutrients if needed For veg and bloom cycles, and still have the back up of soil for the plant to draw on.
This plant is definitely going somewhere though.

Top Bottom