Does this look to dark it seems dark green????

• Thread starter Skunt01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunt01

Skunt01

Ok so I'm not adding anything feed only cal mag and just added some new soil and bat guano. Did a transplant about a a month ago to a 25 gal pot. I dont know the strain it was a seed given to me. I also added a small amount of micro organisms (power form) to a gallon and added about 16 oz to her last watering

Does this look to dark it seems dark green
FourthCity

FourthCity

I could be the temps effecting the color, some strains are darker than others too. Overall looks reasonably healthy with only one bad leaf I can spot in the lower right hand corner.

Skunt01

Skunt01

I could be the temps effecting the color, some strains are darker than others too. Overall looks reasonably healthy with only one bad leaf I can spot in the lower right hand corner.

Thank u I was questioning if its just how it is cause there no other sign. Ya there was a deficiency a while ago but I believe with the help here it was caught and fixed. Just worry about the big girl since shes getting closer to the end. Have a happy Thanksgiving

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

looks good for early flower, I wouldn't give too much nitrogen moving forward(honestly I wouldn't give any again, but I lean towards underferting at all times).

Top Bottom