• Thread starter myko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

myko

Hi , this only my second grow, first time dwc
I have 6 Moby dick autos growing in 2 totes , 2 plants one tote 4 in the other
they' ll be 6 weeks tomorrow
I had a few problems early on the worst of them was root rot ...I had to cut alot of the roots of in the tote that had 4 plants and it stunted them 2 of them severely..they all seem healthy now other then that but the smallest ones flowers look a little different...what do you all think?
sorry about the lighting
the pics in natural light are what the flowers on the plants in my other tote look like

Does this look weird  to anyone
Does this look weird  to anyone 2
Does this look weird  to anyone 3
Does this look weird  to anyone 4
Does this look weird  to anyone 5
Does this look weird  to anyone 6
Does this look weird  to anyone 7
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I had a few problems early on the worst of them was root rot ...I had to cut alot of the roots of in the tote that had 4 plants and it stunted them 2 of them severely..they all seem healthy now other then that but the smallest ones flowers look a little different...what do you all think?
sorry about the lighting
the pics in natural light are what the flowers on the plants in my other tote look like
Looks like you've just started flower right?
If so i dont think anything is out of the norm.

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

sorry about the lighting
I’m not seeing anything that looks bad just the start of flower.

M

myko

thank you both...I just wanted to make for sure , they had a little bit of a rough start in life ..I read in couple placed that said that could cause it to herm..just wanted to be safe ...thanks

Top Bottom