Does this sound right Nute help please

• Thread starter ZombieSlave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

ZombieSlave

UC XL13 8 site
GreenCrack medical grow.
-----Heavy16---------------Heavy16----------------Canna--------DM------Iconic----- H&G-----H&G(sachets)---------liters in system
VegA---------VegB-------BudA----- BudB-------- Cannazyme ---Zone ---PKboost-- RootExcel-- ShootingPowder
18/6 lights
W1-204ml--204ml------------------------------------640ml-------90ml-----------------102ml----------------------------------------340
12/12 lights
W2-204ml--204ml------------------------------------503ml------70ml------------------70ml-----------------------------------------265
W3-----------------------204ml-------204ml---------503ml------70ml--------200ml---70ml-----------------------------------------265
W4---------------------- 530ml-------530ml---------503ml------70ml--------200ml--------------------------------------------------265
W5-----------------------530ml-------530ml---------503ml------70ml--------200ml--------------------------------------------------227
W6-----------------------490ml-------490ml---------390ml------54ml--------153ml--------------------------------------------------204
W7-----------------------490ml-------490ml---------390ml------54ml--------153ml-----------------200ml--------------------------204
W8-----------------------490ml------ 490ml---------390ml------54ml--------153ml-----------------400ml--------------------------204
W9-----------------------490ml-------490ml---------390ml------54ml--------153ml-----------------400ml--------------------------204
also want to use 1ml per Liter Bud ignighter for week 1 and 2.
Does this looks reasonable? any input would be much appreciated, add takeaway change?
Thanks guys.

drag this out as big as you can to make it look right

DR.GT

DR.GT

it will work if your well experienced with all them adds.. less is better for sure though.. keep it simple!

DR.GT

DR.GT

Just remember start off low and crawl up slowly..if you don't have alot of experience with the UC it gets tricky when using alot of add on's/ supplements.. I personally run H&G A/B, cal mag,through veg and i use shooting powder and bud xl in flower according to timing tha'ts it.. i own roots excel,multizen, and about 10 other supplements but there's no need.. i find the UC to be a different breed.. my EC will never get over 1.2 max! i start off around .3/.4 so like i said if u DO have experience then play around starting off with small amounts of each. I feel all that stuff going in at once is tough to keep a stable smooth running system.. that's why i said less is better.. keep it simple start with your base and add on one at a time so if something is off you will know the culprit.. good luck

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

If you have been growing in the UC for a while you would not ask so I guess that means your kind of new to the UC? You have way to much stuff for a new grower listed. It's best to start with the basics and grow from there.

-----Heavy16---------------Heavy16----------------Canna--------DM------Iconic----- H&G-----H&G(sachets)---------liters in system
VegA---------VegB-------BudA----- BudB-------- Cannazyme ---Zone ---PKboost-- RootExcel-- ShootingPowder

You have 4 lines of nutriants?? Pick one and use it.

If you toss all that in your system you will be back asking whats wrong in a couple weeks.

People need to understand the UC is a whole different way of growing and loading stuff up is a sure way to screw things up. Get the basics down real good and than start with 1 or 2 additaves.

I'm on my second year with the UC and am using DM Gold, this run I added Big Bud and Over Drive for the first time and things are going well. Keep it simple is what you will hear all the time with the UC.

Good luck

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

I'm on my second run and i'm keeping it super simple. it works very well with small amounts of simple nutrients. Ask the guys at UC the customer service is great and they have some great recommendations.

Z

ZombieSlave

Yea i posted everything to see what you guys would say. Im keeping it simple and basic. for the 1st few runs.

thanks a lot for all the input.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Heavy 16 is a complete nutrient that will give amazing results just by itself with no additives. Maybe hit them with a PK boost around the 3rd week of flowering for a few weeks and that is it!

The fruit of your labor will be the best!

Z

ZombieSlave

So im in week 4 now and I have been useing Heavy 16 Bud A+B + Fire. then with cannazyme and zone.
They are looking freaking stunning! they eat about 50 ppm in 2 days. what should by PPM be around week 4/5? anyone know? I noticed they disliked being above 400 a few weeks ago, but now that im geting some fatty sites starting should I up this? or keep it around 300? I was thinking the less is more approch. but I dont want to starve anything. Visualy they look on point. but im at 220 PPM they will hit like 180 in a few hours and im going to add back but Im wondering If I should Just keep it like I have been or if should start to up it?

Strain is Green Crack
Advice?
Heavy 16 fire is not out yet on the market but I can tell you its supreme! replaces 4 products and got it for half off of retail (retail 200$)

Z

ZombieSlave

btw i use 500ml of cannazyme and 50ml of A/B/Fire/Zone. basically. so far im adding back about every 5 days. when i was pushing them over 400 I was geting a lot of clawing, but at the time the water I had in the system had a HIGH base (320)PPM. 2 weeks ago I as able to get zero ppm water into the system and now im keeping it under 300. in week 4. sound right?
they look great above and below. no complaints at all.

Z

ZombieSlave

100 1178
100 1179
100 1180
100 1181

Top Bottom