Does this work for watering

• Thread starter Mazzdog66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mazzdog66

Mazzdog66

I’m going away for 1-week. No one to help water. My plants are small, 4-5”.

Will these watering things work? Or just crank up humidity and water before I leave.

Input is appreciated as I’m new to growing .

Does this work for watering
Does this work for watering 2
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
im going to let an experienced grower comment on that water bulb thingy but me personally I would dial in a little timed watering system. I did this for my strawberry plants which were inside at the time, left for 10 days. (If this is an option for you). Someone will chime in with more knowledge : )

R

RhastaBlasta

I would say just a common system, hand-made, like they use to feed chickens with water. You just take a bottle, fill it with water, put it upside down over a plate or some small can with water, the pressure won't let the water from the bottle to spill out. same stuff but with small derange to the pots. I'll attach a factory-made solution but these can be made from basically any plastic scrap bottles

Mazzdog66

Mazzdog66

im going to let an experienced grower comment on that water bulb thingy but me personally I would dial in a little timed watering system. I did this for my strawberry plants which were inside at the time, left for 10 days. (If this is an option for you). Someone will chime in with more knowledge : )
Thank you

Mazzdog66

Mazzdog66

I would say just a common system, hand-made, like they use to feed chickens with water. You just take a bottle, fill it with water, put it upside down over a plate or some small can with water, the pressure won't let the water from the bottle to spill out. same stuff but with small derange to the pots. I'll attach a factory-made solution but these can be made from basically any plastic scrap bottles
Thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom