Does tipping too much shock your plants to bud

• Thread starter AussieOutdoor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AussieOutdoor

AussieOutdoor

My plants are only two months old and 3 of them have started budding they all got 8 hours or more of sunlight I have tipped them a fair few times can that shock them to bud not sure what's going on but there still too small to even get anything worth it any help would be good I'm in Australia the weather has been weird hot cold hot cold not sure cheers guys

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

My plants are only two months old and 3 of them have started budding they all got 8 hours or more of sunlight I have tipped them a fair few times can that shock them to bud not sure what's going on but there still too small to even get anything worth it any help would be good I'm in Australia the weather has been weird hot cold hot cold not sure cheers guys

Topping too early can and most times will harm your growth. Topping is recommended once the plant reach's its 5th node. The reason why they flowering (Budding) so early is because of your time cycle, You need to give it more than 12 hours of light, Sweet spot is 18 hours of light 6 hours of darkness, Post some pics i would like to see how far into flower they are, worse case you may revert them back to veg and let it grow out

Madmax

Madmax

Nar thats about right.my plants usially start budding around the 6th of feb in tassie ..you will b pulling plants in april 7-14 if they are indica we will b into cool weather then and maybe the odd frost and rain.

Where are you ..in brissie..actually you cant b there.its always hot there so your probably in melb...or tas 😃

Last edited:
AussieOutdoor

AussieOutdoor

I can't post a pic at the moment I went to take a photo
Topping too early can and most times will harm your growth. Topping is recommended once the plant reach's its 5th node. The reason why they flowering (Budding) so early is because of your time cycle, You need to give it more than 12 hours of light, Sweet spot is 18 hours of light 6 hours of darkness, Post some pics i would like to see how far into flower they are, worse case you may revert them back to veg and let it grow out
I can't post a pic at the moment I went to take a photo and my phone died I will get some photos next time I'm down there and they would get about 12 hours of sun they ha be only just started with tiny buds on the very tops of the branches

AussieOutdoor

AussieOutdoor

Nar thats about right.my plants usially start budding around the 6th of feb in tassie ..you will b pulling plants in april 7-14 if they are indica we will into cool weather then and maybe the odd frost and rain.

Where are you ..in brissie..actually you cant b there.its always hot there so your probably in melb...or tas 😃
[/Q I live between Brissy n Syd most other times I've pulled off around August not sure what seeds they are it was just good bud so I kept the seeds there indica i no that for sure but there way too small Ive topped them a fair few times but gave atleast a week between each time there only just started budding but there too small and it's been like three months at max??

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Nar thats about right.my plants usially start budding around the 6th of feb in tassie ..you will b pulling plants in april 7-14 if they are indica we will b into cool weather then and maybe the odd frost and rain.

If he's growing outdoors. He says they budding to early if that's the case than he will have to bring indoors under leds with the right light cycle to reveg it and allow it to grow out. If that isn't a option than unfortunately nothing can be done, you are at the mercy of nature and sunlight , and will have to let the plants finish

Madmax

Madmax

Ahh okay..topping wont make them bud..if anything delays it..probably something about its genetic makeup that has brought on budding.i have a friend in bris and one of his started very early aswell but was in november lol...its been a wierd year down here aswell .

Madmax

Madmax

If he's growing outdoors. He says they budding to early if that's the case than he will have to bring indoors under leds with the right light cycle to reveg it and allow it to grow out. If that isn't a option than unfortunately nothing can be done, you are at the mercy of nature and sunlight , and will have to let the plants finish
Why are you telling me ...lol..i know hes growing outside 😃..

Latest posts

Top Bottom