does using dual hose portable a/c waste co2?

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

hows it going? had a quick question for all you pros out there. if i was to run the new dual hose portable a/c how would i go about hooking it up? and can you tell me how much co2 this portable dual hose a/c will out of my room. thanks for your time good looking out. is there also any tricks to hooking up the dual hose portable a/c that i use know about :bongsmi:

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

hows it going? had a quick question for all you pros out there. if i was to run the new dual hose portable a/c how would i go about hooking it up? and can you tell me how much co2 this portable dual hose a/c will out of my room. thanks for your time good looking out. is there also any tricks to hooking up the dual hose portable a/c that i use know about :bongsmi:

Yep if unit is in grow space.

W

woody420

how much co2 do you really think your lossing using a portable dual hose a/c

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

how much co2 do you really think your lossing using a portable dual hose a/c

Depends on size of a/c unit and how long it runs. For rough figuring use 400-500 cfm from unit that is exhausted per 12000 btus/hr. Then use size of room to determine how fast you are exhausting the CO2.

W

woody420

ok thanks so whats the best way to hook up a dual hose a/c and not waste co2

H

haole

If you're talking about the cheap units from general hydro (600$ roughly) those suck lots of air out of the room.

Kwikool, and some other portable a/c makers, offer dual-ducted sealed compressor units, which are supposed to avoid this problem. They usually cost at least 5x as much though.

Top Bottom