Dog Ate Fan Leaves

• Thread starter LucifDERRR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Does this have any effect at all? I know he won't get high or get him sick he only ate one. Just wanted to see if anyone knew some good info on this subject. ✌

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Does this have any effect at all? I know he won't get high or get him sick he only ate one. Just wanted to see if anyone knew some good info on this subject. ✌
If he ate alot it will soak up his stomach acid and he might throw it back up. Other than that he is safe. A dog can't easily decarbolize thc in its digestive system.

Peace

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

That's one thing I figured would happen if he ate a lot but he only had one leave, no THC. I'm wondering if does have any beneficial effect or if it would have to be juiced @ShroomKing

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
One should be fine my cat feasts on them when its trim time she's 14 and super spry I know that juicing fans is supposed to really beneficial to humans

HomgrwnTX

HomgrwnTX

Fuck ....i was checkin plant for bugs and when i went ti put her down i dropped her from about 3 ft up...(fuck im so fuckin stupid)...i picked her up carefully ...she lost a few small roots and had still 95% of her root structure. .....any help????

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Fuck ....i was checkin plant for bugs and when i went ti put her down i dropped her from about 3 ft up...(fuck im so fuckin stupid)...i picked her up carefully ...she lost a few small roots and had still 95% of her root structure. .....any help????
Make sure you replace any lost soil and carry on. Don't flood her or stress her any at all and she will bounce back fine.

Best of luck.
Peace

Oregonak

Oregonak

Dog will be fine. If I remember correctly cannabis was once heavily used in veterinary medicine prior to 1937 because of its effectiveness as a sedative and its low toxicity. Some will claim it's deadly to them but I have found that to be false info. Years ago my white dog consumed roughly a half pound of butter soaked buds that she liberated from the garbage. She was unable to walk for several days and made several "messes". I felt horrible. About day four she began to come out of it a little, was able to stumble around, stopped whimpering. It was the damnest thing you ever saw, every time she looked at you she would grin, ear to ear and squint like she was super happy to see you. She recovered but the smiles remained for life! Whenever she got around people she liked she smiled. It's one of the things everybody knew her for. That and we had to keep all pot products out of reach, that dog loved her herbs after that as we learned the second time she ate the butter pot out of the trash.

It does make an excellent doggie downer at low doses. We've used it successfully on a few pits that were just too high strung for their own good. Easy on the doseage. Over doing it can lead to lots of wet clean up details.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

you dropped your plant or you dog?

Latest posts

Top Bottom