DogBite

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Surfr

And how do I acquire this beauty??

HOLY SHIT! That looks absolutely gorgeous Doc!!

:character0180:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That shit is gonna fuck minime up real good.

Nice bud Dr. Evil!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Very nice DR.Evil! Some good stuff in there but had to wade thru the hermies and crossed the Dogbite to a killa queen male (Cujo). I was just looking thru the last of my stock i had for dogbite and cujo trying to figure what i wanted to grow next of the 2. The Brothel bro's made the dogbite f1's but i was told the strain description wasn't exactly truthfull. It was more like OG kush x White Mustang,the white mustang is a westcoastdog bx.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Thanks lads! i tried to give ya'll some rep and it gave me the ol spread it routine...lol :anim_30::anim_30:
Mota this is my second run with her....she grows real dense and tight buds..the lemon does pass on to the smell and taste...very interesting information on the possible new parent combo.
one time,
Dr. E

nurlord

nurlord

Very nice DR.Evil! Some good stuff in there but had to wade thru the hermies and crossed the Dogbite to a killa queen male (Cujo). I was just looking thru the last of my stock i had for dogbite and cujo trying to figure what i wanted to grow next of the 2. The Brothel bro's made the dogbite f1's but i was told the strain description wasn't exactly truthfull. It was more like OG kush x White Mustang,the white mustang is a westcoastdog bx.

Hi Moto,

I was wondering if you got any of the World War Two Purple Heart from the Brothel Bros? They weren't necessarily the most truthful of breeders but that strain was awesome. I believe it was a Metal Haze to Bubba Kush cross.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I never got that 1 Nurlord, only ran their dogbite and bluedog. What i really wanted was the "Stupid blonde" cross they had supposedly done,if i could only cash in those unfilled promises! LOL!

JAWS

JAWS

almost got the bogbite in hand a few years ago, SUNSHINE seeds is where i was getting the MOTO gear.....not sure what happened there but he's no longer responding to PM's...

OG,BUBBA,ABUSIVE i have crossed with the WHITE MUSTANG, been told the OG cross did not turn out that well but the BUBBA is totaly awesome and smells of deep dark coffie...abusive also did well with great smoke and big yield..
peace.

Motarebel

Motarebel

who have the true west coast dawg than?

The west coast dog is held tightly. I just found out my man Loompa has this clone and i have clones he wants so you all can see where this going! :party0044:

D

d-P

Than the dogibite you have create its a faulse, you dont have the true westcoast dawg clones , you explication is flood? im very disapointed...i thinked that was the true cut of the west coast dawg but i see its another lieying
motarebel didn't "create" the original dogbite and slap that name on it, brothel brothers did...he simply f2'd it and used the same name as that's what the f1's came to him labeled as (and were sold to many others as well)...mota didn't lie dude, in fact he's the one being truthful in pointing out the fact that the original strain description from bb may have been inaccurate...if you're so inclined to point the finger, get things straight before you do it

u'd think most people would do their homework a little better before getting into the the blame game...i'm very disappointed lol

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Mota you are the man

I think the new guy had a case of too much weed and just posting without thinking. Just received my heri and green man seeds. Been waiting for genetics like these for a long time, genuinely appreciate your work

mal

Motarebel

Motarebel

OUCH! First time for everything i guess,just wish peeps would read whole thread. In no way have i ever taken credit for making Dogbite,just passed some F2s on.

Top Bottom