Doggies Nuts seed Co.? $750 US dollars!

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

I have ran across some seeds by a company called Doggies Nuts, These seeds are very expensive but the pics and the info given seem to say these are a good breed but $750? They are also selling Bluberry seeds for about $400 US but whats the deal with these seeds, Dutch Passion has the real Blueberry #1 for about $120 US for Fems . If this strain they have called Armageddon is really all that I will buy the seeds and I will pay that if I am getting something that is that special. But I am wondering why no one is ever talked to me about them and there seeds be worth that much. Any help with this would greatly appreciated

F

forehead

What a fuckin joke...make some friends and you will get free seeds that are as good as anything you will pay for.

J

Jack Griffin

That's nothin' bro...

I found a site the other day that is outrageous!

They have strains that get you high for 10 HOURS!

Their prices are astronomical... up to TWO-THOUSAND US DOLLARS PER PACK!!!

I's all very enternaining...great pictures, great sales raps, LOL...
If they were only for real.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
I was wondering the same thing. How do they get away with selling beans for that much? Does anyone know anything about doggies nuts? They must give free BJ's with every order...

S

SSHZ

"There's are sucker born every minute".......... some people just relate price to quality!

B

biggs

they're no longer making/selling seeds. thank god. no seeds are worth that sort of money. i guess people got wise to their scam and stopped buying.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Armaggeden is in every club out here right now for $8-$12 and it is just a skunk variation so not all that exciting so IMO it is not all that or even close, I would put Nirvanas Aurora Indica up against it anyday and they are $30.

Where is Ricky? lol...want to see somnethng even more crazy, look up Ricky seeds up in Cananda, he has a "super rare triploid" that he wants $20,000 for the seeds.

Tex

Top Bottom