Doggies nuts seeds problems

• Thread starter ape it
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ape it

I'm sure this wont go far in conversation. I just wanted the farm to know my personal issues with doggies nuts seeds. If you have had the same issues or great outcomes with this breeder, please let everyone know.

I purchased 10 dn speed weed seeds. They sent me 20 and not one popped. I called attitude and they replaced with another 20 speed weed seeds. And again none popped. Called attitude again and pointed my finer at the strain. So they sent me 10 tree of life and got 20. Once again it's now day 6 from sown in rapid rooters under a dome with heat Matt in a pitch black location.
I have sprouted roughly 200 seeds this way and typically 16 out of 20 finish to flower. So it's safe to say I know what I'm doing.
So I wanted to post this in hopes that No One buys this doggie S***!
Way over priced for nothing good at all.
I am calling attitude once again tomorrow to complain. At least attitude is great.

shawnskush

shawnskush

LOL arent these seed like 400 bucks or something stupidly outrageous?

A

ape it

I spent $280 for a 10 pack.
I just got off the phone with Attitude and they are sending replacements once again.

mushface

mushface

I bought a pack of their blueberry and not 1 popped. Very disappointing. 1 of those times u wish u were close enough to reach out and touch them.

shawnskush

shawnskush

I have never ever heard anything good about the doggies nuts seed co so good luck!

soserthc1

soserthc1

never heard a good thing ever or seen a doggie nuts seed / plant grown while crusing thru there outrages prices on attitude i just kinda laughed and kept going , what good are replacement that don't pop being your on your 4th set of replacements maybe its time to buy a reputably breeders strains.... i would bet they throw them up there in hopes of people saying well these are real expensive gotta be good beans.... thats prob why they have replaced them so easily..... just my 2 cent.....

A

ape it

Your saying exactly what I've been thinking with the replacement seeds. I just want as many people as possible to know they suck.
never heard a good thing ever or seen a doggie nuts seed / plant grown while crusing thru there outrages prices on attitude i just kinda laughed and kept going , what good are replacement that don't pop being your on your 4th set of replacements maybe its time to buy a reputably breeders strains.... i would bet they throw them up there in hopes of people saying well these are real expensive gotta be good beans.... thats prob why they have replaced them so easily..... just my 2 cent.....

A

ape it

Well if u read the title of the thread you would find the answer. R is right and l is left. Ok go it.

A

ape it

They sent me 30 beans this time. Any suggestions on how to germinate?
I tried to germinate the 60 prior in rapid rooters under a dome with a heat mat in total darkness.

catdaddy

catdaddy

all the time i spent on this site, i would never thought anyone would actually create a thread asking about this company.

to answer your question
soak 18-24 hrs, place on wet napkins (i like to use 3 on bottom and 3 on top), then into freezer ziplock bag and finally placed between 2 plates.

hope that helps and good luck on them popping.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i would say take 10 and put them in a glass of water over night. then get a moist paper towel and fold it up to about 3"x3" size place them in there. get the towel wet then sqeeze out as much water as you can. place that in a plastic ziplock and put that on your cable box or soemthing semi warm. check it in a day or 2. the ones that popped place in rapid rooters. take another 10 and do the same way you were doing but place them in a room with light instead of dark. take the last 10 place them in the fridge for a day or 2 kinda stimulate winter then pop them into the paper towel kinda tricking them into thinking they are going through winter and spring.

A

ape it

Man sounds like you have all the basis covered.
I was just thinking about playin music that sounds like birds chirping. JK.
Thanks for the info I will try it now and keep you posted.
The doggies nuts just might save face.
PS this thread has gone longer then expected.

A

ape it

So my final outcome....
5 seeds popped out of 60.
Best method was heated paper towel under darkness.

One seed made it to first set of leaves then croaked under low level lights.
Final advice for anyone looking to buy this breeders seeds....Dont they suck!
I have had way better results with way cheaper other breeders.
While the doggies nuts seeds were planted, I waited a week and planted 20 Green house pure kush and 16 out of 20 are in there second set of leaves.
Green House lapped Doggies nuts 6 times fold.
DO NOT BY DOGGIES NUTS SEEDS!
end of thread.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

not to sound like a dick, but do you happen to have any pics of anything youve grown? so this can rule out grower error??

never heard of the company, but just a lot fishy goin on with 5/60 then you killin em... regardless of who it is ive never seen or heard of that horrible of luck.... so just curious if it really is your fault or not....

please take this respectfully! :-) if this is for information lets show em you can grow so it comes from a reputable mouth as well.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yep. Ape it these guys suck. Sorry you had to be the one, but this is confirmation to me these dudes are just con artists. Again sorry it was you but thank you for posting

Peace

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Anyone who charges 280 for seeds is a con artist, lol, sorry you got boned ape.

M

muddyfunster

I'm sure this wont go far in conversation. I just wanted the farm to know my personal issues with doggies nuts seeds. If you have had the same issues or great outcomes with this breeder, please let everyone know.

I purchased 10 dn speed weed seeds. They sent me 20 and not one popped. I called attitude and they replaced with another 20 speed weed seeds. And again none popped. Called attitude again and pointed my finer at the strain. So they sent me 10 tree of life and got 20. Once again it's now day 6 from sown in rapid rooters under a dome with heat Matt in a pitch black location.
I have sprouted roughly 200 seeds this way and typically 16 out of 20 finish to flower. So it's safe to say I know what I'm doing.
So I wanted to post this in hopes that No One buys this doggie S***!
Way over priced for nothing good at all.
I am calling attitude once again tomorrow to complain. At least attitude is great.
bought 10 doggies nuts abbis none sprouted phoned attitude they sent me 20 seeds still not popping. to cut a long story short attitude ended up sending me 80 doggies nut seeds of different strains, and i could not get one to pop (all the freebees were ok ). Attitude finely split the difference and gave me half my money back, i still felt ripped off as attitude must have known about this rip off

Top Bottom