Doin it in coco goji og , hazy og

• Thread starter triplenipple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
triplenipple

triplenipple

here is a shot of my roos before and after pics of my medical grow let me knw wat u guys think. \
Doin it in coco goji og  hazy og
Doin it in coco goji og  hazy og 2

Doin it in coco goji og  hazy og 3
Doin it in coco goji og  hazy og 4
Doin it in coco goji og  hazy og 4Doin it in coco goji og  hazy og 3Doin it in coco goji og  hazy og 2Doin it in coco goji og  hazy og
Doin it in coco goji og  hazy og 4
Doin it in coco goji og  hazy og 3
the flower shots are a week 1 nd almost 2. but im in coco with heavy watering schedule.

triplenipple

triplenipple

sorry for the dubbles but im gonna keep up the uploads if u niggs wanna see the. but over all i got goji og hazy og 2 phenos and pinklemonade, and the classics gdp nd sour dd

D

Disobey

I'm interested in coco and Goji OG, so I'm now subbed. When you say heavy watering schedule... How heavy is heavy?. Looking good so far. You've got these ladies into 12/12 in great shape. Best of luck going forward...

triplenipple

triplenipple

thank you for complement but yea goji og is pretty good, a friend ran it in aro and it came out airy and didnt want it to grow it so it was handed to me. i put it in coco considered hydro but different than areo so i will post my results with it but the say its one of best stains out the as far as yield. so knw to the watering i wate heavey as in every other day and hit my 5 gal buckets with 2 gal or a little less to ensure proper run off so no salt builds up, but on one not salt builds any was so i flush weekly with 4 to 5 gals coco is a bitch sometimes but they do good like this in my opinion.

triplenipple

triplenipple

also wanted to note i only have 12 plants just growing for smokin my own stuff fuck shops out here with the spider mite buds lol. hey disbey....if u where to hit them with that kind of watering schedule they get usto being watered every other and they will wilt if you miss a day or go two days without water. im speaking out of my experience i missed 1 water and a day and some plants where wilting so better no to experiment with that lol.

triplenipple

triplenipple

vegged for about 4 5 weeks.
here is a few shots with out flash pinklemonade bush idk how much im getting but i hope it goes well.

IMAG0334
IMAG0344
triplenipple

triplenipple

guess when you a new farmer no one really chalks it up but i had few troubles with this round fungus larvae got me and im battling them at moment i freakin hate them. but hey if i can give any advice to any one be proactive about larvae and dont let pots get hit by light.

d420dool

d420dool

The goji will always go down in my top 5 top shelf shit right there

triplenipple

triplenipple

yup using scosor under my pots and have shims under and us a vaccum to drain out water. i think thats how i contaminated all my plants with vaccum :(.

triplenipple

triplenipple

d420
have u grown goji og ? they are looking good to bad i only have one plant going that goji stacks like a monster.

mr roboto

mr roboto

Fun
guess when you a new farmer no one really chalks it up but i had few troubles with this round fungus larvae got me and im battling them at moment i freakin hate them. but hey if i can give any advice to any one be proactive about larvae and dont let pots get hit by light.[/quote are you talkin about fungus gnats larva?

triplenipple

triplenipple

yes fungus gnats larva. ive flushed out like hundred some dead some alive heard from friend to let soil dry out but risky with my situation cuz they are watered everyday. but yea i gotta kill the whole reproductive system and thats a mission heard its three day process some wat.

mr roboto

mr roboto

after a drench you should spray the plants with some spinosade and completly wipe those bastards out

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

nice plants.

for fungus gnats use sns-203 at 50 ml a gallon saturate medium, then do it again with 25 ml a gallon 5 days later...best ive found for fg's

triplenipple

triplenipple

sns seems like the answer but where im from in cali fuckers at hydrostores be hiding stuff behind counter not trying to give em up. do you guys think azmax kills aphids also cut one plant down and checked soil out saw one grown aphid. fuck these bastars lol plants havent at for like 3 days.

Top Bottom