Doing a small LED grow, clones are lame

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

We got the bugs removed for good.
Is this small stunted POS clone going to bounce into health?
Environment and feeding schedule is flawless now.

Its a little stick!

Doing a small led grow clones are lame
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Your sick little clone will be ok soon. So I make it a practice to click on every ones pictures. I get a little better idea who I'm talking to, After a look at your pictures. Really nice buds! In the summer I grow real outdoor organics and produce pretty nice bud, but this time of the year I also grow in a miniature grow space and do everything I can to grow very solid little buds. One grower to another. You sir have things dialed in. I appreciate your work.

I learned a little secret a few years ago. Turns out that Vermiculite although a little more expensive than perlite.
Vermiculite has a high silica content witch really steps up triclome production in those beautiful little nugs.
I run about 25% buy volume Vermiculite instead of perlite with great results. Maybe give it a try and see what you think.
My indoor space is 20" X 20" X 40". Learning to Cannabonsai.

Redneckx

Redneckx

Your sick little clone will be ok soon. So I make it a practice to click on every ones pictures. I get a little better idea who I'm talking to, After a look at your pictures. Really nice buds! In the summer I grow real outdoor organics and produce pretty nice bud, but this time of the year I also grow in a miniature grow space and do everything I can to grow very solid little buds. One grower to another. You sir have things dialed in. I appreciate your work.

I learned a little secret a few years ago. Turns out that Vermiculite although a little more expensive than perlite.
Vermiculite has a high silica content witch really steps up triclome production in those beautiful little nugs.
I run about 25% buy volume Vermiculite instead of perlite with great results. Maybe give it a try and see what you think.
My indoor space is 20" X 20" X 40". Learning to Cannabonsai.
Going to use some vermiculite as well, after I saw the vid with the professor 🥸
All vermiculite products looks different and I guess they run through different processes...
Which of them are good, untouched or treated? Maybe show me an example of your equipment

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I use Pro-Mix Vermiculite. 50/50 with Peat. Lime and Gypsum, same as professor.
I use Miricale Gro 12-4-8 nutrients liquid. 5ml in 6 liters city water 100 ppm (N) Everything else is automatically on spec.
Log everything in and out. Water same as coco. Always Nuts 10% runoff.
As I am growing micro. I veg in a computer desk cabinet. Lights are 2 - 15w CFL 6500k Bulbs
15 on 9 off
IMG 3468

I flower in a cupboard 20X20 about 40" tall.
Light is an old Mars 300-60 Nothing fancy.
Flowering

I used to have a tent but find the cabinet and closet more to my liking. This is about me doing everything I can to produce something special.
Not having a big fancy grow tent stuffed with plants. I rather like having the time to fuss over 1 or 2 small plants and I love to Mainline and of course Cannabonsai. Unfortunately this year I have been fighting cancer. Radiation and Chemotherapy have had me quite ill so I have no plants in the pots at this time. Maybe another couple of weeks when I'm feeling better I will crack a bean and start something pink.
Flowerin Schedual

I find that the cal-Mag rates are high and not necessary in this mix. There is plenty of Calcium and Magnesium supplied in the Lime.
This is step buy step how I finish.

The Humanure

The Humanure

Today's plan is pull yellows lower lights and spray with kelp.

Top Bottom