Doing it dirty cheap! For now!

• Thread starter cleanreid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cleanreid

cleanreid

Caffeine right. Wedding Cake Gelato left.
Both clone guy clones my first time doing clones I have experience keeping things alive working for greenhouses landscaping etc. but I also know I have 5% of the equipment I should have. So this should be fun I also have Greatful Dave’s seedling I got from seeds from an 1/8 I bought. Thanks for any help and or interest I love this stuff!!!

Doing it dirty cheap for now
Doing it dirty cheap for now 2
Doing it dirty cheap for now 3
Doing it dirty cheap for now 4
memnoch

memnoch

is that your waterer in the ocean spray bottles? how did you make that? i love making things myself and would like to know how you did it. I love your grow box with the cardboard I'm guessing and the mylar. really nice and cheap build. love it.

cleanreid

cleanreid

is that your waterer in the ocean spray bottles? how did you make that? i love making things myself and would like to know how you did it. I love your grow box with the cardboard I'm guessing and the mylar. really nice and cheap build. love it.
That is actually there to produce co2 using sugar, instant yeast and water. The second clear jug isn't really needed and is only there to tell me it’s working by blowing bubbles. Co2 helps plants use the light you give them.

cleanreid

cleanreid

That is actually there to produce co2 using sugar, instant yeast and water. The second clear jug isn't really needed and is only there to tell me it’s working by blowing bubbles. Co2 helps plants use the light you give them.
But that is also a good idea!!! Self waterer drip line or something!

memnoch

memnoch

But that is also a good idea!!! Self waterer drip line or something!
ya that's what i thought you had there a self waterer. the co2 is something i have been thinking about. i'm going to do your method i think on next grow with the items you stated. i'll look into it more and figure out how to do it first though. really cool brother.

cleanreid

cleanreid

ya that's what i thought you had there a self waterer. the co2 is something i have been thinking about. i'm going to do your method i think on next grow with the items you stated. i'll look into it more and figure out how to do it first though. really cool brother.
Yeah I don’t know if it really works because I started doing it really early with them they are only 3 weeks planted in dirt I made straight from clone box. Could be a myth!!

Top Bottom