Doing it like an Animal!

• Thread starter AnimalHouse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Nice job on picking which ones you thought were gonna grow a little taller on the ends... perfect stadium style!!!!! bring on the big fat greasy buds!!!!!!!!!!

I had a male as well, one of the cali chrome showed early in late veg.... better than when i put him in flowering side for sure,,,, he dusted everywhere though so i am far from out of the woods yet...i almost came upstairs and showered before i opened the flowering cab... i didn't though so i hope the three i have in there are too far along to push out seeds.

so glad to hear you're not in the dungen anymore.. hopefully you're a bit closer to the fifty yard line to continue in the ritual that i tell all my friends about and they all respond with "sweeeet!!!"

glad to hear you're back on the bike too.... i know when you were into it you loved commuting with it and i'm sure you'll get that feeling back soon!!

have a great weekend bro!!!! šŸ¤šŸ¦“šŸ¤Œ-šŸ‘‚ <- passing you a bone... "eaaaar" šŸ™ƒ

Well if you got a male CC either I mislabled or got the CC mixed up with something else. Probably a little of both. šŸ¤Ŗ Been really spacey about that stuff especially getting seeds mixed up. This crop I didn't label anything other than stick white spikes on the TxB so i knew which ones to check for nads. The other two I can tell they're different strains but not sure which they arešŸ™ƒ
I should get on GPS and see the triats then figure out what I have planted. I know there's Sundae Batter and Banana Fruit Cake, just not sure which is which šŸ¤ŖIt all gets smoked and squished by me anyways so I kinda let knowing the names go.
I tried my best at organizing this crop. It's a little crowded having 10 in there. Thought about moving two outdoors but then said fuck it, just let it ride. Lots of little cotton ball starting to show today. If all goes well this is gonna be a fat haul. šŸ¤‘
I gotta catch up in your thread again. Weird deal about your cloner. That stuff is usually a mojo thing for me. You ever try using Kelp 4 Less Kloning powder? That shit makes me look like a pro. I thought about taking clones when I did all the pruning to these plants but shit man what am I gonna do with 40 plants hahahaha! Too much work and these ten should suit me just fine for a long time so after I harvest I can shut down and enjoy the rest of the football season then maybe do another small crop in Winter.

That video is hilarious Man!!šŸ¤£ One of the best things about going to the SEC is being in SEC shorts videos now šŸ¤ 
This one is my fave...

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Well if you got a male CC either I mislabled or got the CC mixed up with something else. Probably a little of both. šŸ¤Ŗ Been really spacey about that stuff especially getting seeds mixed up. This crop I didn't label anything other than stick white spikes on the TxB so i knew which ones to check for nads. The other two I can tell they're different strains but not sure which they arešŸ™ƒ
I should get on GPS and see the triats then figure out what I have planted. I know there's Sundae Batter and Banana Fruit Cake, just not sure which is which šŸ¤ŖIt all gets smoked and squished by me anyways so I kinda let knowing the names go.
I tried my best at organizing this crop. It's a little crowded having 10 in there. Thought about moving two outdoors but then said fuck it, just let it ride. Lots of little cotton ball starting to show today. If all goes well this is gonna be a fat haul. šŸ¤‘
I gotta catch up in your thread again. Weird deal about your cloner. That stuff is usually a mojo thing for me. You ever try using Kelp 4 Less Kloning powder? That shit makes me look like a pro. I thought about taking clones when I did all the pruning to these plants but shit man what am I gonna do with 40 plants hahahaha! Too much work and these ten should suit me just fine for a long time so after I harvest I can shut down and enjoy the rest of the football season then maybe do another small crop in Winter.

That video is hilarious Man!!šŸ¤£ One of the best things about going to the SEC is being in SEC shorts videos now šŸ¤ 
This one is my fave...

oh that vid is great man, i haven't seen that one!!! loved the beat up a&m guy!!!

and man i couldn't agree more with the names anymore... i try to be proper on the forum but here at home i just call it and label it whatever i want!!! and its usually a name short enough to fit on a plant tag. šŸ¤Ŗ

remember the CC came from the table spill mix batch with LRB and the texas blue bonnet so the male i got could have been any of those...

DSCN0026

look at the pollen on that leaf... looks like an 80's coke party!!!!!! hahahaha

i'm just happy he showed in veg and i didn't waste any time or anything on it....

my veg plants have been growing so great since the clw and now that finally got some clones now in rooter plugs i can move some more plants into flower soon... i just have no idea what i'm doing wrong on the cloner man... i've tried three different solutions over the past couple months. i had always used rapid start from gh and i did try k4l's stuff thinking maybe the rapid start went bad for some strange reason.. after that didn't work either i tried clonex stuff.....the messed up part is the past two weeks i have been watering the rooter plugs with the cloner water!! i'm really thinking its the heat but i won't know for sure till it cools down here... we've had what i call a ridiculous heat wave for a month here so i might just use the rooters from now on and may never know what i did wrong.. or even care at this point... i just want clones so i can put a purple alien and a motor punch in flower! i'm not really upset about it i am more anxious than anything to get things going.

i see you guys have the ragin cajuns this weekend... that's awesome you guys get to open with a home game!!!

have a great week brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
oh that vid is great man, i haven't seen that one!!! loved the beat up a&m guy!!!

and man i couldn't agree more with the names anymore... i try to be proper on the forum but here at home i just call it and label it whatever i want!!! and its usually a name short enough to fit on a plant tag. šŸ¤Ŗ

remember the CC came from the table spill mix batch with LRB and the texas blue bonnet so the male i got could have been any of those...

View attachment 1163488

look at the pollen on that leaf... looks like an 80's coke party!!!!!! hahahaha

i'm just happy he showed in veg and i didn't waste any time or anything on it....

my veg plants have been growing so great since the clw and now that finally got some clones now in rooter plugs i can move some more plants into flower soon... i just have no idea what i'm doing wrong on the cloner man... i've tried three different solutions over the past couple months. i had always used rapid start from gh and i did try k4l's stuff thinking maybe the rapid start went bad for some strange reason.. after that didn't work either i tried clonex stuff.....the messed up part is the past two weeks i have been watering the rooter plugs with the cloner water!! i'm really thinking its the heat but i won't know for sure till it cools down here... we've had what i call a ridiculous heat wave for a month here so i might just use the rooters from now on and may never know what i did wrong.. or even care at this point... i just want clones so i can put a purple alien and a motor punch in flower! i'm not really upset about it i am more anxious than anything to get things going.

i see you guys have the ragin cajuns this weekend... that's awesome you guys get to open with a home game!!!

have a great week brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so now I'm just so confused. Seeds I thought were likely fem were not and they showed full blown sex while in beg? Man WTF did I do, make autoflowers? This plant man I swear. šŸ™ƒ

Well here's a Frosty Friday update. Ladies look healthy and happy and are stretching like a bunch of soccer mom cougars at yoga class. Enjoy!

IMG 3125

IMG 3126

IMG 3127

IMG 3128

IMG 3129

Have a great weekend Farmers! āœŒļø

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Ok so now I'm just so confused. Seeds I thought were likely fem were not and they showed full blown sex while in beg? Man WTF did I do, make autoflowers? This plant man I swear. šŸ™ƒ

Well here's a Frosty Friday update. Ladies look healthy and happy and are stretching like a bunch of soccer mom cougars at yoga class. Enjoy!

View attachment 1164553

View attachment 1164548

View attachment 1164549

View attachment 1164550

View attachment 1164551

View attachment 1164552

Have a great weekend Farmers! āœŒļø

oh hell yeah!!!! man they look perfect.... so symmetrical even!!! your seeds had idea idea how lucky they were when they were brought to life!!!!!!

i hear ya man, i am just as confused about the seeds and it's why i even brought it up. so i pulled the packs back out to look at them once more. the ones on the far left all look dark and tiger striped.. the second from the left are all fat and shaped like apple seeds. then the right side has the rusty colored spotted seeds that also look just like the LRB i had back in the day. the few in the memory card case are the LRB i had from the first batch the ones you recently sent is just next to them on the right and all look identical... i mean it's totally possible i got one of the rusty spotted mixed in and the male was really a lrb... and maybe it was just a big hermi CC... this plant in veg started out with the good clw 275 and then went back to my old less than par led and it stretched way out of control it stretched so high that it kinked in half. i then put the clw back in and it kept growing even kinked over so i left it go thinking it was a cali chrome and all female so at that point i was like well maybe i can get a cutting and keep the cut even if the plant was too tall to flower i could keep it's dna alive at the least,,, and then it just shot male parts everywhere!!!!! in 18/6 lighting!!! it was in there for a long time since april when you sent them, i remember now i started them right away. and i remember all four looked exactly the same as they were growing. ones in flowering right now and i lost two and the one spit out the pollen!!! i'm just shaking my head cuz it don't add up no matter how i count it!!! hahahahahaha

maybe lrb and cc both look very similar in young stages of veg and i just mixed one up...

DSCN0051

i got an email coming your way soon....

good luck this weekend..... hook em!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
oh hell yeah!!!! man they look perfect.... so symmetrical even!!! your seeds had idea idea how lucky they were when they were brought to life!!!!!!

i hear ya man, i am just as confused about the seeds and it's why i even brought it up. so i pulled the packs back out to look at them once more. the ones on the far left all look dark and tiger striped.. the second from the left are all fat and shaped like apple seeds. then the right side has the rusty colored spotted seeds that also look just like the LRB i had back in the day. the few in the memory card case are the LRB i had from the first batch the ones you recently sent is just next to them on the right and all look identical... i mean it's totally possible i got one of the rusty spotted mixed in and the male was really a lrb... and maybe it was just a big hermi CC... this plant in veg started out with the good clw 275 and then went back to my old less than par led and it stretched way out of control it stretched so high that it kinked in half. i then put the clw back in and it kept growing even kinked over so i left it go thinking it was a cali chrome and all female so at that point i was like well maybe i can get a cutting and keep the cut even if the plant was too tall to flower i could keep it's dna alive at the least,,, and then it just shot male parts everywhere!!!!! in 18/6 lighting!!! it was in there for a long time since april when you sent them, i remember now i started them right away. and i remember all four looked exactly the same as they were growing. ones in flowering right now and i lost two and the one spit out the pollen!!! i'm just shaking my head cuz it don't add up no matter how i count it!!! hahahahahaha

maybe lrb and cc both look very similar in young stages of veg and i just mixed one up...

View attachment 1164688

i got an email coming your way soon....

good luck this weekend..... hook em!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The appleseed looking ones are the Texas Blubonnet..that much I do know and that could be an awesome strain (Texas Butter male X Motown Lockdown purple pheno female) šŸ˜‹

Some fresh pics and update!
First off some new toys! I ordered a $100 mystery box from Smoke Cartel and got some pretty cool stuff inside well over the $100 value
there's a TiCob, a little micro pipe made of titanium. It's great for work!

IMG 3101

And another pipe called the Weedgets Xmaze. It's a silicone and glass hybrid pipe with a maze in the stem to cool smoke

IMG 0002

IMG 3158

And this thing is really cool and works pretty good too! It's an ultrasonic cleaner for smoking gear. Uses hot water and a detergent to clean smoking grime off any material and it's a pretty decent size to fit some larger things like hard to clean ash catchers and long stem pipes

IMG 3141

Here's a video of it cleaning the TiCobb and my wax vape mouthpiece

And now for the garden shots!šŸ¤‘

I think I'm gonna introduce the UV this week. Starting at only 15 minutes a day around 4 hours before lights go out. Then if there's no ill effects I'll increase 15 minutes exposure every week until it's up to 2 hours right before harvest.
Plants are doing their thing, getting stinky and I'm seeing lots of trichs on leavesšŸ¤©
Giving them water about every 2 days with a feeding of Roots Trinity 1x per week
Have a few hard charges on the stretch so I had to bend and tie some tops down.
Light went to 95% power this week. I'm saving the last 5% until two weeks out from harvest

IMG 3147

IMG 3148

IMG 3151

IMG 3153

IMG 3154

IMG 3156

And finally a short video! Hope y'all enjoyed it! Peace, luv, and Happy Ganja Farmin' Farmers!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Welcome back Sports fans to another update! šŸ¤©
Things are getting a bit more interesting and fun so I may be updating every few days or so until harvest.
The UV seems to be doing what we think it does in making frosty plants frostier than without it. I gave up trying to use the mover due to cord wrangling being a PITA, an unruly sativa hybrid that grew way too tall, and the light she's under being in the way of the UV moving over the top of it. So I left the UV to one side and have been watching the plants.
First off, no ill effects using the UV so far. I think doing the 15 minute bursts leading up to a full hour on helped ease the ladies into getting used to it. And I'll need to shut off all the fans for the next round of close up bud shots but to me the buds under the UV are noticeably frostier than the same strains not under the UV. So I'm feeling groovy about this using UV thing and will make some adjustments the next grow to better utilize it on the whole crop

IMG 3193

IMG 3195

There's so much breeze in my room the plants are always moving so these shots are not as clean as I'd like. Next time I'll be sure to cut them all off and get some good closeups

IMG 3180

IMG 3181

IMG 3183

IMG 3184

IMG 3185

IMG 3185

IMG 3187

IMG 3188

IMG 3190

IMG 3191

Everything is tall and top heavy and with the strong breeze are starting to lean so I've pulled down some yoyos to supports the girls.
Water uptake is crazy. 10 gallons for the whole crop about every 36-48 hours. No defs, no bugs, and no other issues other than the rodeo ride having a couple sativas in the mix acting cray cray and wanting to eat their light.
Hope everybody has a frosty friday too and y'all are keeping the green side up this weeikend! āœŒļø

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Good looking plants ! Is one of your California lightworks light defect? Looks like many chips dont light

Thanks Goblinkiller!
The lights are set to "view" mode on the controller which turns off all the red and blue and leaves only white diodes on so it's a more natural looking light to inspect plants. It also comes in handy for taking pics šŸ˜Ž But yeah they all work, just some are turned off while I take pics.
Last year CLW changed the white diodes and you can see the difference in one of the pics with the 2016 white lights look like HPS and in the 2020 it's a more crisp CMH type white. I don't notice much difference between the two and plants like them about the same but CLW claims it's about a 5% gain on efficiency whatever that means šŸ˜‹

Down here on the coastal bend with Fall coming on, Hook em horns! Nice plant selection. SS

Right on SSgrower and thanks for the compliment! Weather has been gorgeous all week around here. It's giving me the chance to cut off ac and circulate tons of fresh, cool, very low humidity air thru the room. Plants are loving it and I'm gonna love that low electric bill next week!šŸ˜
Hook 'Em and let's wreck Tech today!šŸ¤˜

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Aha! Fancy! :) seeing the art and stickers in your growroom make me Wonder why noone of these producers have reflective stickers. But anyways :)

I like the squid sticker.

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

wow man they all look great... wookie spears all around!!! the bigger ones are more like jolly green giant spears!!!!!!

how are you liking the UV so far? your plants are always so frosty so it's tough for me to tell... but i can see trics all the way out to the tips of the fan leaves! do you even notice a difference with it not being on the mover? uv penetrates differently than normal par lighting, correct? i assume it cuts right through leaves and stems instead of shadowing them?

your horns did good last weekend.... wvu couldn't get it done against OU, made just couple too many mistakes. the only reason any couches got burned was to keep warm with!!! hahaha

hope you have an awesome weekend bro!!!!!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
wow man they all look great... wookie spears all around!!! the bigger ones are more like jolly green giant spears!!!!!!

how are you liking the UV so far? your plants are always so frosty so it's tough for me to tell... but i can see trics all the way out to the tips of the fan leaves! do you even notice a difference with it not being on the mover? uv penetrates differently than normal par lighting, correct? i assume it cuts right through leaves and stems instead of shadowing them?

your horns did good last weekend.... wvu couldn't get it done against OU, made just couple too many mistakes. the only reason any couches got burned was to keep warm with!!! hahaha

hope you have an awesome weekend bro!!!!!

UV is kinda like positrack on a Plymouth. Nobody knows how it works, it just does šŸ¤£
It's shown me enough for me to really get serious about it and go all in with it. My confidence in it being beneficial and not a plant killer is sky high. I see some growers try to use reptile lights and have issues so IDK if CLW UV is different from those or I've done a good job trying to apply it but I'm digging it. Today I ordered 3 sets of the UV kits from CLW that will mount onto the 550s. I probably could've done it another way and saved some money but after some back and forth with a 15% off coupon code I went for it spending $500 to fully outfit my room with UV. I hope it gets here by next week so I can see my plan work right away but if not I'm gonna turn around and do another grow right after this one is chopped. There's a couple other light adjustments I wanna make and also get as serious about a trellis system as I was about my water system.
EDIT: as I type this CLW just emailed a tracking # so...Yay!!!

I may ditch the light mover after this grow. Opting for a blanket of light with control over output I feel is better than moving the light. Plus it will give me more headroom and be easier to manage the umpteen million power cords up there.
And Man I need to get real about a custom trellis. Everyday I'm trying to support these ladies with everything from yoyo to stakes with wire and velcro. I need to make a kind of scrog trellis but with adjustable height and application. I tried something a while back if you recall having a net on the winches to raise and lower...this will be something similar but better. I've been putting it off for so long, just like I did the water delivery system and now it's time to get that thing built and quit messing with these yoyos and other temporary fixes for crop support

Here's a little sample of what I'm seeing with the UV....

Without UV

IMG 3201

And same strain with UV

IMG 3200

And if you like wookie spears...I have wookie spears!

IMG 3207

Texas Butter can be such a show off

IMG 3206

And a bunch more

IMG 3203

IMG 3204

IMG 3198

IMG 3205

IMG 3208

IMG 3209

And a movie for this frosty friday!

Some big games this weekend! We softened up Tech pretty good for you guys so I think a W should be ez for WVU tomorrow. And dang your Raiders are rolling! That was a sweet come from behind win last week!

Take it ez brother and have a good one!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Luv when you use joe dirte references!!!! life's a garden, dig it!

so proud of those raiders man!! carr is throwing well, o line is tough, d line killing it, secondary on point and special teams have been almost perfect. four receivers with over 200 yards... legit!!!!

man three uv kits on all sides, thats gonna be a hell of a sight!!!!

šŸ¤˜

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

saw this and instantly thought of you....

The Yeti Cooler of Bongs!!!!!​

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Very nice. I gueds you know it but the uv will also help with the growroom hygiene.

If I let my guard down bud rot can give me issues. It's why I changed all my fans out for new ones after I got hit by it 2 grows ago. Lost some nice colas so made a point to get more and better fans but you're right I hope the UV can help with that and make it uncomfortable for any bugs that might think of setting up shop šŸ˜‰
Luv when you use joe dirte references!!!! life's a garden, dig it!

so proud of those raiders man!! carr is throwing well, o line is tough, d line killing it, secondary on point and special teams have been almost perfect. four receivers with over 200 yards... legit!!!!

man three uv kits on all sides, thats gonna be a hell of a sight!!!!

šŸ¤˜

saw this and instantly thought of you....

The Yeti Cooler of Bongs!!!!!​

Football this year has me all šŸ¤Ŗ. Every weekend is a roller coaster!
I wonder if that bong would really work like a yeti though. The hot smoke in the core would kinda defeat the function I think but it does look really cool. Lately I've been using my carbon fiber bong but I score a new wax vape for that Bruce Banner batter and my latest squish session. Got tired of breaking the glass part on my other portable so I got the Pulsar Barb Fire. It's pretty baddass and hits like King Kong. All the standard features in a 1450mAh battery but the atomizer has a damper on it to open 1-4 holes to increase or decrease the air mixture. I freakin love the thin Man and that BB Batter was is crazy potent! My wife and I were hitting that at the Fair yesterday and stayed high all day long!

Got the UV kits in and installed 2 of the LED so far. Two things on that...CLW sent me a bad bulb in one so I have to email them for a new one and the hardware for these lights are garbage. They're little plastic fasteners and come apart way too ez so there's no way they could hold these lights. I got some #10 x 1/2" bolts with nuts and lockwashers to use instead. Each light needs 8 and I only had 16 sets so I need to get to the hardware store to install the other light's UV.
Another thing is after installing and realizing their beam angles can be changed I may not need all three UV kits.

The plants are now getting an hour of UV a couple hours after lights come on and 2 hours of UV before lights go out.

IMG 3231

Just a load of fat, firm, stinky, and super juicy buds coming on. Lots of 'em too. Greezy as can be. If things hold up this is gonna be a really good crop to haul in. Keeping my fingers crossed I don't fuck something up and grateful the UV is working out so well and not frying anything

IMG 3233

IMG 3234

IMG 3235

IMG 3236

Some moments of zen...Why cross Bruce Banner w/ Purple Wreck and make seeds when you can simply cross Bruce Banner Batter on a dab with Purple Wreck? šŸ˜

IMG 3226

Did some squishing last week to get a fat supply of wax and I think I made some rosin art. I think it looks like an owlšŸ¦‰

IMG 3216

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

If I let my guard down bud rot can give me issues. It's why I changed all my fans out for new ones after I got hit by it 2 grows ago. Lost some nice colas so made a point to get more and better fans but you're right I hope the UV can help with that and make it uncomfortable for any bugs that might think of setting up shop šŸ˜‰

Pulsar Barb Fire

Football this year has me all šŸ¤Ŗ. Every weekend is a roller coaster!
I wonder if that bong would really work like a yeti though. The hot smoke in the core would kinda defeat the function I think but it does look really cool. Lately I've been using my carbon fiber bong but I score a new wax vape for that Bruce Banner batter and my latest squish session. Got tired of breaking the glass part on my other portable so I got the . It's pretty baddass and hits like King Kong. All the standard features in a 1450mAh battery but the atomizer has a damper on it to open 1-4 holes to increase or decrease the air mixture. I freakin love the thin Man and that BB Batter was is crazy potent! My wife and I were hitting that at the Fair yesterday and stayed high all day long!

Got the UV kits in and installed 2 of the LED so far. Two things on that...CLW sent me a bad bulb in one so I have to email them for a new one and the hardware for these lights are garbage. They're little plastic fasteners and come apart way too ez so there's no way they could hold these lights. I got some #10 x 1/2" bolts with nuts and lockwashers to use instead. Each light needs 8 and I only had 16 sets so I need to get to the hardware store to install the other light's UV.
Another thing is after installing and realizing their beam angles can be changed I may not need all three UV kits.

The plants are now getting an hour of UV a couple hours after lights come on and 2 hours of UV before lights go out.

View attachment 1177594

Just a load of fat, firm, stinky, and super juicy buds coming on. Lots of 'em too. Greezy as can be. If things hold up this is gonna be a really good crop to haul in. Keeping my fingers crossed I don't fuck something up and grateful the UV is working out so well and not frying anything

View attachment 1177595

View attachment 1177596

View attachment 1177597

View attachment 1177598

Some moments of zen...Why cross Bruce Banner w/ Purple Wreck and make seeds when you can simply cross Bruce Banner Batter on a dab with Purple Wreck? šŸ˜

View attachment 1177593

Did some squishing last week to get a fat supply of wax and I think I made some rosin art. I think it looks like an owlšŸ¦‰

View attachment 1177592

resin blot tests!!!! to me it looks like a pair of those masquerade glasses the fancy ladies hold up at parties!!! hahaha

that pulsar vape looks cool man. a friend of mine uses something similar from pulsar and he loves that barbed atomizer.

you just had to mention the world fair huh...now all i can think of is that photo of the fried lobster tail!!!!!!! hahahaha
glad to hear you liked the bruce banner, everything i had from that company has been pure fire so i hoped you would like it!!!

buds look amazing brother... and the UV looks impressive with them on the light like that!!!!! can't wait to see what they look like at harvest!!!!!

i may take a break from watching football for a while... nfl at least.. probably still root for kids and schools. but as for these sensitive grown ups that seem to be in charge of everything needs to change. i believe part of the problem is people quickly forget what it feels like to get punched in the face anymore... i'd like to start reminding some of them. hehe

man now i'm craving a fried lobster tail with champagne gravy with a side of sweet corn!!!!

šŸ‘»

Doublej

Doublej

Man I canā€™t believe I missed this, dammmit!! I had no idea you had a new Journal going, sorry bro, I havenā€™t read it yet but I will!!!

It looks great from here brother!!!!! Iā€™ll read up and try and find the fuckin the botton that tells a guy when you post.
looks like your up to your old tricks and a couple new ones!!!šŸ‘

I thought I was already following you but apparently something happened good Lord who knows what, Iā€™ll go look for that button weā€™ll talk next time buddy

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
resin blot tests!!!! to me it looks like a pair of those masquerade glasses the fancy ladies hold up at parties!!! hahaha

that pulsar vape looks cool man. a friend of mine uses something similar from pulsar and he loves that barbed atomizer.

you just had to mention the world fair huh...now all i can think of is that photo of the fried lobster tail!!!!!!! hahahaha
glad to hear you liked the bruce banner, everything i had from that company has been pure fire so i hoped you would like it!!!

buds look amazing brother... and the UV looks impressive with them on the light like that!!!!! can't wait to see what they look like at harvest!!!!!

i may take a break from watching football for a while... nfl at least.. probably still root for kids and schools. but as for these sensitive grown ups that seem to be in charge of everything needs to change. i believe part of the problem is people quickly forget what it feels like to get punched in the face anymore... i'd like to start reminding some of them. hehe

man now i'm craving a fried lobster tail with champagne gravy with a side of sweet corn!!!!

šŸ‘»

Dude, not only did they have the fried lobster with champagne gravy this year, there were also lobster corndogs to be hadšŸ„“
I skipped on them though. Instead we had deep fried seafood gumbo, a deep fried grilled cheese sandwich, deep fried lemon pie, and something they called deep fried coffee toffee cake. And of course I picked up 4 turkey legs to share with my dogs when we got home. Had so much fun but holy crap everything was super expensive this year so I didn't look at the lobster. Even the grilled cheese was $9, gumbo was $25, and turkey legs were $18 each! I'd bet the lobster dogs were upwards of $35-$40. I guess they had to make up for no fair last year because it's never been that expensive
But yeah now you got me thinking about making deep fried lobster nuggets šŸ¤Ŗ

Hey here's a couple more fancy lady party masks šŸ˜‹

IMG 3219

IMG 3220

I've gotta few more oz of bud I need to clear from my fridge before I chop all this new stuff so I got a lot more squishing to do. I ordered fifty 120 micron bags and gonna try some temp variations as low as 175. I'm not using my presspresses anymore instead opting for hand loaded bags so that's why I'm getting these weird mask looking blast patterns in my squish.

Man I canā€™t believe I missed this, dammmit!! I had no idea you had a new Journal going, sorry bro, I havenā€™t read it yet but I will!!!

It looks great from here brother!!!!! Iā€™ll read up and try and find the fuckin the botton that tells a guy when you post.
looks like your up to your old tricks and a couple new ones!!!šŸ‘

I thought I was already following you but apparently something happened good Lord who knows what, Iā€™ll go look for that button weā€™ll talk next time buddy

Dude I'm like Popstar. I'll never stop never stopping šŸ™ƒ
But yeah I'm 100% LED now, added some UV, and built the coolest water delivery and purification apparatus the world has ever known! šŸ˜‹ Definitely been a few changes to my room since that last time I journaled anything and I'm digging the results of those changes a lot šŸ˜‰

Getting closer!

IMG 3244

IMG 3243

IMG 3246

IMG 3245

Last edited:
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Dude, not only did they have the fried lobster with champagne gravy this year, there were also lobster corndogs to be hadšŸ„“
I skipped on them though. Instead we had deep fried seafood gumbo, a deep fried grilled cheese sandwich, deep fried lemon pie, and something they called deep fried coffee toffee cake. And of course I picked up 4 turkey legs to share with my dogs when we got home. Had so much fun but holy crap everything was super expensive this year so I didn't look at the lobster. Even the grilled cheese was $9, gumbo was $25, and turkey legs were $18 each! I'd bet the lobster dogs were upwards of $35-$40. I guess they had to make up for no fair last year because it's never been that expensive
But yeah now you got me thinking about making deep fried lobster nuggets šŸ¤Ŗ

Hey here's a couple more fancy lady party masks šŸ˜‹

View attachment 1178907

View attachment 1178908

I've gotta few more oz of bud I need to clear from my fridge before I chop all this new stuff so I got a lot more squishing to do. I ordered fifty 120 micron bags and gonna try some temp variations as low as 175. I'm not using my presspresses anymore instead opting for hand loaded bags so that's why I'm getting these weird mask looking blast patterns in my squish.

Dude I'm like Popstar. I'll never stop never stopping šŸ™ƒ
But yeah I'm 100% LED now, added some UV, and built the coolest water delivery and purification apparatus the world has ever known! šŸ˜‹ Definitely been a few changes to my room since that last time I journaled anything and I'm digging the results of those changes a lot šŸ˜‰

Getting closer!

View attachment 1178910

View attachment 1178909

View attachment 1178912

View attachment 1178911

wow man that sure is some expensive fair food... i hope ya didn't get raped on the parking!
i bet your new ninja could make some killer lobster nuggets!!!!

that's funny you mention the press bags... i recently got out my tumbler and ran some texas butter through it... i was gonna get out some bags and press it. then i saw your post!!! it's been years since i pressed sift in bags... do you have any temp/time suggestions at all? and i never used a pre press either for the bags of sift, but i was wondering how much you were putting in a bag? i remember they would split if i loaded too much in... but like i said it's been a really long time since i tried it and i'd like to try again... the bags i have are small 2.5" x 4" and are 120 micron.

i have some old sift that was still in my tumbler to practice with... i must have forgot about it and packed it away with it full of kief!!!! hahaha

enjoy the rest of your weekend man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom