Doing too much?

• Thread starter Urbngrnthmb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

CO2 is def not more beneficial in veg,and it will help in bloom cycle no matter what week you add it,most growers only use co2 during bud cycle ,you def don't grow or have never used co2
Just cause of this statement I wouldn't listen to much of your advise do some research before you start giving people advice

LOL, check out my logs....son.

Urbngrnthmb

Urbngrnthmb

I've been reading a lot about the being its of co2 and there are numerous different claims (both scientific and otherwise) of how it being its plants. From what I've read it allows the plant to eat more thus increasing its growth rate, as well as mature faster. I have also read it keeps the plants nodes closer together in veg and increases mass and overall weight during flowering. Also it helps plants thrive in high heat (80-90 deg) but is not benificial unless temps are at least 80 deg and humidity needs to be at about 60%. Ill post my findings after this crop is finished since everything is the same as my last run besides co2

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I've been reading a lot about the being its of co2 and there are numerous different claims (both scientific and otherwise) of how it being its plants. From what I've read it allows the plant to eat more thus increasing its growth rate, as well as mature faster. I have also read it keeps the plants nodes closer together in veg and increases mass and overall weight during flowering. Also it helps plants thrive in high heat (80-90 deg) but is not benificial unless temps are at least 80 deg and humidity needs to be at about 60%. Ill post my findings after this crop is finished since everything is the same as my last run besides co2

Youve got it... Generally CO2 is ideal in temps 80F + and in flower (atleast mid-way through) you want temps in the mid-high 70Fs.

I will agree it is beneficially through the full grow but unless you know how to use it....it is not.

Urbngrnthmb

Urbngrnthmb

Yes. This is the reason it's taken me so long to try it. I wanted my entire grow dialed in and consistent first. And I needed to do some homework on it before hand.

Urbngrnthmb

Urbngrnthmb

Here's a pic at the beginning of week 3. Forming nicely.

Urbngrnthmb

Urbngrnthmb

Here's week 4. Forming nicely and all are happy. Leaves are praying

Urbngrnthmb

Urbngrnthmb

Here's beginning of week 6. So far so good. My best run yet. C02 is definitely without a doubt making an incredible difference. I'm hooked.

Urbngrnthmb

Urbngrnthmb

Ok so it's week 7. I just started my flush and I have to say. The c02 is not a myth. This is my highest quality and yielding run so far. They are monsters and rock hard. Super crystal lay and loads of resin. Thanks all for the input. Ill post pics of hanging and final product.

Urbngrnthmb

Urbngrnthmb

Oh and not sure but should this be in a grow diary? Noticed that my thread wend dead lol

Urbngrnthmb

Urbngrnthmb

Week 1; a+b. bud blood. Cal mag. Liquid kelp. Sweet. Enzyme.Hormex b. Humic acid. Carbo load. Bat guano and insect frass for top dressing. Foliar with a tea.
Week 2-3; a+b. cal mag. Liquid kelp. Sweet. Enzyme. Humic acid. Big bud. Carbo load. Hormex b. top dressing and a tea.
Week4. All of week 3 but switched from carbo load to heavy weight.
Week 5; same as 4 without heavyweight.
Week6-7; dropped the big bud and added heavyweight and shooting powder.
Week 8; ro flush. Fed with a tea at the beginning of the week.

sixstring

sixstring

looks like it turned out great.i don't run co2 in veg but I always have too many veggers for my flower room.my best runs were co2 @ 1500 and temps right at 88f and then to 82 for the last week.i run perpetual so its hard for me to drop co2 and temps all the time so I just run at 900ppm full cycle and it still has a noticeable increase over not using it.
fire up a grow journal for your next run urbn,peace

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Week 1; a+b. bud blood. Cal mag. Liquid kelp. Sweet. Enzyme.Hormex b. Humic acid. Carbo load. Bat guano and insect frass for top dressing. Foliar with a tea.
Week 2-3; a+b. cal mag. Liquid kelp. Sweet. Enzyme. Humic acid. Big bud. Carbo load. Hormex b. top dressing and a tea.
Week4. All of week 3 but switched from carbo load to heavy weight.
Week 5; same as 4 without heavyweight.
Week6-7; dropped the big bud and added heavyweight and shooting powder.
Week 8; ro flush. Fed with a tea at the beginning of the week.
You're using a MASSIVE amount of products! What kind of numbers did you hit? You can save a ton of money and produce the same if not more. Keep it simple with nutes: Base, Cal/Mag, Early Bud Developer (True Bloom, Fasilitor, Bloom Kaos), some tea, and maybe a finisher... Have you read through Meek's grow logs? All he uses is base nutes and achieves incredible results.

Urbngrnthmb

Urbngrnthmb

Ya. I've been told by several people I can get the same results with less but I'm happy with my results and the full flavor and aroma I'm getting. I don't want to lose that.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Try one run with just base, Cal mag, Epson salt and OG bio war tea weekly. You will understand how much is wasted on all those nutes ... I have done it many times with great results.. I have ran almost every nute combo in coco. Done side by side with different brands and at the end of the day some work better then others . I would ditch all that stuff you're using and buy some Fasilitor from Aptus and use it to foliar you're plants with the above recipe.. And sit back and enjoy some amazing shit happen with the plants..

Top Bottom