Doja Berry & Gorilla Grape

• Thread starter Iseberge2004
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Iseberge2004

I just picked up some of these purple ladies & can't wait to pop some. Can any1 tell me how many purple phenos I can expect?

Outlaw I been on a search for some nice purps and thanks 2 u I have found 'em...heres 2 u bro.:afroweed:

C

cway

COngtrats bro.. I also got some Dojaberry...

Hey Outlaw.. I see that the Blueberry is a f2, is this from DJ stock and did it have a bluberry taste ( i have never tasted blueberry that tasted like bluberries ) .. ALso what is the background of the DPD, and what traits do you see in its progeny..??

Thanks Man..

Peace

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
Can any1 tell me how many purple phenos I can expect?
there are lots of purple pheno's to be found in the gorilla grape, as for the doja berry's i cant say because they are untested atm

Hey Outlaw.. I see that the Blueberry is a f2, is this from DJ stock and did it have a bluberry taste
yes it was an f2 made from dj originals and it doesnt have the REAL blueberry taste more of a artificial blueberry like candy

ALso what is the background of the DPD, and what traits do you see in its progeny..??
, strong stems, larger yeilds, purple, sometimes a wild berry or grape taste,

I

Iseberge2004

Thanx for the quick answer...thats what I wanted to hear lots of purps.

good luck on ur grow cway.

M

MidwestMadness

Thanks for the info guys this one sounds like a real winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna have to grab me some I know this one is gonna go fast! Peace

I

Iseberge2004

I wanted to make some gorilla grape f2's, are the chances of finding a purple male good?

D

DigDug

I have some Doja Berry coming as well,,,cant wait to try this strain! :emo

Top Bottom