Dojaberry and Purple diesel

• Thread starter d420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Just finishing these up, and all I have say is WOW!!! I have gotten seeds from lots of people and this shit nearly beat everything in the room, in yiel and quality.. Not to mention the beautiful colors.. I have 2 phenos of the berry.. #1 is REALLY stinky and almost white with crystals. It is kinda fluffy and not as purple as the others, but def. my fav.. I originally got these lookin for a good purp pheno, and I am just sooo impressed. the other berry is more purple and sweet, not as funky. almost like sugar berries. Last, but not least the purp diesel.. It is this crystal covered, purple, sweet and sour grape stench that almost pinches the nose when smelled. All turned purp, some more than others.. After I did these I got 2 packs of gorilla grape.. OUTSTANDING GENETICS!! Thanks so much outlaw for the dank.. pics to come(missing sd adapter)..PEACE.:smiley_joint:

I

idol902

Damn...I can't wait to see those photos. Your descriptions make me want to pop my DB and ECPD beans. I still don't have my hands on that gorilla grape though. Thanks for sharing the great phenos you got. Best of luck d420! I'll be checking back to see um.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
pic coming soon!! ordered the olympus sd adapter yesterday

true grit

true grit

All sound awesome!! Can't wait for some Outlaw gear......

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
some pics

some pics, more to come tomorrow,
2nd photo-pheno a dojaberry(More purple and like smells sweet grapes)
1st pic- pheno b dojaberry(STANK!!):happy
More tomorrow along with smoke report on dojaberry!

Dojaberry
Purp diesel
D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
more pics

here are some more pics fellas..
1 dojaberry
2, 3 purp deez

Doja berry 1
Purp deez 2
Purp diesel 1
I

Iseberge2004

It's gonna be a dank chirstmas for you, thanks for sharing.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Well done m.u.r.d.a.man d420, i gotta keep my eye out for some of these genetics as you have made my mind up with your work, as stated earlier what up wit a smoke report bro, quick question how big did they get on you after flip (indica or sativa stretch)?

M

MASSES 420KING

i hear nothing but grrrrr8 things about the doja cant wait to get some beans of these genes

Latest posts

Top Bottom