Dolce Sativa vs. Super Silver Hazes

• Thread starter Ulysses
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Ulysses

I'm having a great deal of trouble deciding between Dolce Sativa and some of the Super Silver Hazes like Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze...

I'll be growing outdoors after a month or two of indoor veg from seed and I have 10 weeks of flower max before the weather is too cold and rainy and flowering slows and caterpillars move in.

I am looking for an uplifting, clear (not confused), functional, energenic buzz and if I could get a bit of back pain relief or body lift as well, I'd be thrilled...

So few posts on the Dolce or even Sweet Skunk makes me wonder if the SSH family has it trumped.

Any information appreciated...

S

spinkus

Just picked up a pack of the dolce sativa ulysses. Better grab the other, looks like only one or so left. Sweet skunk cut crossed with DJ's blueberry male, how can you go wrong with that

V

vajra

Hi
I can't help you with the decision between the two when you mention SSSDH. I can't imagine that SSH crossed with SD or any other secondary cross could be in the same elite league as a genuine SSH F1 purchased from Shantibaba at Mr Nice Seeds. That is the real SSH, I wouldn't even consider another "breeder" of SSH, especially if I was looking for a medical plant.

But, you asked about Dolce Sativa. I can tell you about it. I have SSH (premium Mr Nice cut) and samples of 3 Dolce Sativa phenos. The SSH has just a bit more body to it, and is an excellent sativa despite this with a uplifiting high. The Dolce Sativa is the clearest, purest sativa high I have experienced, and I am eager awaiting to do another grow of it. No question in my mind: Dolce Sativa is on par with SSH, and the two of them are as elite as elite can get.

Regarding the 10 week flowering window, both plants will push the edge of that time period. You can find 9 & 10 week phenos in a pack, but you can also find true 12 weekers. Chimera's Fighting Buddha is said to take 65 days for the effect you describe. Also, Mr Nice's La Nina is said to take 70 days on average, for a phenomenal sativa high. Be warned: they may average 70 days, but I just grew one that was cut after 84 days with no amber.

good luck.

Top Bottom