Dominator

• Thread starter vierundzwanzig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vierundzwanzig

hidy ho neighbors welcome to our attempt at documenting some decent looking plants.
6 seeds soaked in sea weed extract and fulvic acid 5 popped in the jiffy pellets with vigor and we discarded one.
We do this as organic as we can so after the pellets we transplant into dixie cups with EWC, perlite, lobster compost ,<-"first time using" and peat moss.
Feed water sea kelp and "body builder"<- local silicate product. ten days later we transplant them to gallon pots in soil that is amended slightly 10 1 1 guano, phostrell and sea kelp.
The lighting is 2ft t5 and 150 cfl blue in veg chamber 3w x 4l x3h for 2 weeks then into veg/flower tent where we have 2 600 hps only one in use plus another 200 cfl that I drop in the lap of a big bush when needed.
I use plenty of rhizo stuff such as AZOS, wettable mycos and cal/carb all from from xtreme and botanicares white powder starts with rhizo . Now a few pics of 5 maybe 6 weeks of unhampered veg growth. questions and comments are welcomed. last pic is of my latest addition to my organic amendment regime.

Dominator
Dominator 2
Dominator 3
Dominator 4
Dominator 5
Dominator 6
Dominator 7
V

vierundzwanzig

DSCF1192
DSCF1187
DSCF1195
im thinking some of the stimulants/growth hormones in my stuff is causing triploidism. 3 different strains from top notch breeders are shooting lower branches out that contend for title of apex. two more weeks and the hours will be 12/12.
got lucky and it coincides with the moon phase. speaking of moon phases soaked some seeds last night and ill be damned if they didn't crack by the time i woke up some anyways. casey jones s1 wasn't a surprise but ingemars punch and peacemaker popped s well and i know those to be older seeds. anyway for those of you having trouble popping seeds try going by the phases of the moon it works.
I think im 3 fems and two males of the five seeds.

V

vierundzwanzig

first three are of a whorled phylotaxy sic pheno female. two other females are spot on twins not depicted.
not sure what to expect as far as stretch goes but i think i walked them in pretty good. hours are 14 10 now will lose the last two hours as the pistils pop this week and a halfish .

DSCF1187
DSCF1227
DSCF1230
V

vierundzwanzig

tks outwest
whats your take on plants with whorled phyllotaxy?
I'm off to read some more about the parentage of these seeds. having never grown either i cant call a true pheno from hybrid.
I've only read one other dominator thread and they were warned of a stretch and they didn't take many veg pics.

K

Karma Genetics

Ah i love to see somone grow these, for some reason it almost never get grown out. i have only seen 2 grows of it online.

And i know you will like it just as Snoop Dog did ha ha ha.

They do stretch, realy good, not like a real pure sativa ore haze that keeps growing. But it will jump above any OG type's kind of stretch. very similar to super silver haze tretch.

If you ever have any urgent Questions, you can always send me a e-mail. as im not on the forums daily anymore.

[email protected]

V

vierundzwanzig

tks will do
And yes I did buy these due to what Snoop said in H T.
Like I've said before, my beliefs are that if a RockStar (assuming they do other drugs)feels any marijuana effects it will knock my socks off.
Read somewhere that a Kushage plant
DSCF1293
has shown whorled phyllotaxy and therefore I'm understanding the situation better. That pic above is 1 of 2 Dominator males Kushage leaning?
Thanks again Karma and this one will get finished male or female if for nothing but my personal knowledge.

V

vierundzwanzig

Dude It just hit me. Whorled Domination!
First two pics are of Dominator whorled phyllotaxy pheno.
last pic shows whorly girl and the other pheno bottom right of pic is plain jane.
I've found two phenos from the six seeds started. Its like twin girls and WHORLED DOMINATION. Same goes for the two males.
In my limited experience I'd say any body can veg your gear/Dominator with no problems. I've tested these in several different ways. What test you say?
How about letting seeds grow/flower in a very small pot or allowing the medium to go bone dry hell what about the bugs that bounce off of them and that's just in veg. Now its time to see what they do in flower.

Off to a greeat start I just hope they stay heterosexual.
PEACE

DSCF14421
DSCF14431
DSCF13991
V

vierundzwanzig

extra sensitive again as:(

I FEEL/Think that Whorled Domination just might not happen with this one. The plant has a stressful existence/life. If I continue to grow this plant for smoke odds are it will reverse sex.

What if I pollen-ate it before it has a chance? Is it possible to beat the inevitable?
I think so.

One of the c99 from rvl was a male that looked just like it's confirmed female potmate
DSCF15361
I acted fast and evicted/cut/killed/culled him and thought DAMNIT c99 is part Jack Herer and Dominator is part Jack Herer... backcross to a crazy hybridF1 out the door.
But I did take clones of all plants so the c99 male lives but no pollen for months now.
Is it possible to dissect the c99 corpse and search the balls for whats needed? he's barely got any balls to speak of .............................................................................................................................no homo.

yeah im gonna try it I would still like to know what the consensus from the farms helpful homies is.

scalpel please
ps moral to this story practice what you preach:mad:

DSCF15481
DSCF15461
DSCF15531
DSCF15181
DSCF14991
DSCF14961
K

Karma Genetics

I always love to see these grown out by folks. It's my persenol fav. sativa hybrid in my line up.

V

vierundzwanzig

I always love to see these grown out by folks. It's my persenol fav. sativa hybrid in my line up.

mi satisfied so far dare I say great genetics
iv even adopted some of your practices. strain names in particular.

my high yielding dominator pheno will be heretofore named riri like rhianna
after crossing her with a purple pumello99 male and the royal purple kush.
believe it or not i read somewhere that somebody has the same train of thought as me with the riri strain name. mine is solid in formation and follows a logical path.
rhianna dominatrix of the radio crossed to og gets you lucifer og or mayhana doesnt matter because thats where I deviate. dominator x with royal purple kush and c99 thats also purple is a threesome in royal blood/cannabis lines if you will. and there are two dominator males to collect pollen from as well actually one more as one is in the bag baby.

God willing i will be able to get two or three more grows in and see how these funky butts combine.
I'll be in the cocky and confident thread from here on out too.

peace
DSCF19781
DSCF19801
DSCF19831
DSCF19881
DSCF19171

Top Bottom