Don’t have a clue what’s wrong

• Thread starter Jph1953
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jph1953

I did google , I have a bag of bone meal, can I top dress with that?also have bat guano, still trying to figure out Humid acid,

J

Jph1953

Order some from Amazon it’s really inexpensive and can use many times. I use RAW npk humic acid, and RAW NPK phosphorus make sure you type in 8oz for bag size
Will do note thanks so much, I don’t want to lose her

J

Jph1953

His this it for the humid acid, or does it do both?
IMG 5092

IMG 5068
IMG 5067
IMG 5066
IMG 5065
IMG 5064
IMG 5063
IMG 5062
J

Jph1953

That 600 watt light, what model and brand? I don’t know of too many true 600 watt lights with veg/bloom. It is probably a 600w equivalent, not 600 watt draw from the wall. There’s a huge difference. How big is your tent?
42-42

J

Jph1953

So I google flushing and it say use pain water with ph at 6.8 or less, also it says use three time the amount of soil that’s in potmine are at about 6 gallon, so just use 18 gallons of water, the after that let go till it needs watered and use my normal nutrient? I order the humid acid and phosphorus , just add them with my blossom nutrient and and vegamatrix?.

M

Mannybarr89

So I google flushing and it say use pain water with ph at 6.8 or less, also it says use three time the amount of soil that’s in potmine are at about 6 gallon, so just use 18 gallons of water, the after that let go till it needs watered and use my normal nutrient? I order the humid acid and phosphorus , just add them with my blossom nutrient and and vegamatrix?.
Yes that’s is exactly right. The humic acid is 100% water soluble so your plants uptake it right away.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You haven’t hat thing wrapped in side lighting at a very close proximity. It’s literally hot stress. I’d lose the side lights.

I’m just a clown tho 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
If you experience nuke lockout or imbalance you should definitely flush if it’s early but yeah don’t flush if it’s late in flower. What day are you on?
Or just give water feeds inbetween light nute feeds till all is well?

M

Mannybarr89

You haven’t hat thing wrapped in side lighting at a very close proximity. It’s literally hot stress. I’d lose the side lights.

I’m just a clown tho 👊🏻🤡
I thought the lights were in the pic because someone requested a better picture so he used those lights to take the pic I don’t think he is running those lights on them

M

Mannybarr89

I thought the lights were in the pic because someone requested a better picture so he used those lights to take the pic I don’t think he is running those lights on them
There autoflowers that are growing in soil so you can get major production outta them due to growing in soil the roots system has a slower uptake of nukes and oxygen. But I have grown in soil successfully in the past and it’s really tricky because you can’t really control what’s happening inside

M

Mannybarr89

Oh you have plenty of time then. I would flush it just like the instructions you sent me say. Don’t forget once your plant not taking up nutrients you have a lot of salt build occurring in your media so I would definitely go for it.

J

Jph1953

Oh you have plenty of time then. I would flush it just like the instructions you sent me say. Don’t forget once your plant not taking up nutrients you have a lot of salt build occurring in your media so I would definitely go for it.
Thank you so much, sorry about the pics can we delete them some how

Top Bottom