Donald Trump Strain

• Thread starter rural hick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iKharon

iKharon

Hell. I'm on 7 acres in a forest in the mountains, we got guns, land a nice "community watch" system for the 20-30 people that live on our mountain. Live like a hillbilly, but def not a hillbilly. Lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well I'm a hillbilly, redneck, country boy, whiteboy, cracker...... with a Lil wop thrown in for flavor....

Do you own a 30/30?
You have to own one these to be a redneck...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Half my fam is more hillbilly than that lol! From the hills of W Va.. I remember my cuz walking on to the porch with his camo, guns, and 2 handfuls of dead squirrels saying he caught "chili fixin's". And he's successful as well. Traveling manager/diesel mechanic w 6 figure income. Stupid loaded hillbilly right there. I only tease bro.. too easy to make fun of with your toothbrushes instead of teeth brushes lmao :p
I only tease too..... I'm just advocating for the crackers, deplorables, and other synonymous names affiliated with white boys......

iKharon

iKharon

Well I'm a hillbilly, redneck, country boy, whiteboy, cracker...... with a Lil wop thrown in for flavor....

Do you own a 30/30?
Nope. I'm more into practicality.. a 9mm Glock, a .45 Glock, and a Benelli Nova pump tactical.

iKharon

iKharon

Do you own a 30/30?
Got me a nice line of Scot and Native American.. butttttt I just look "white". I'm not proud of any race... people all over are equally shitty lol!

lino

lino

Do you own a 30/30?
U have 2 have a 30/30, AK and a 410 shotgun for cannabis varmints and a red hat to call yur self a proud Wht American, and you still got to luv opposing races that uses acceptable words like Hillbilly or Cracker for slang to be Trumpster. But you got have Donald Trump plant where she wears her hat proud to be a true Trumpster.

20170131 112741

Embracing the canna race hate is an exhibition of a superior IQ and shows understanding of the ignorant of politics, genetics and they show it in there breeding skills as I see very few geneticists among us. Most of us have no genetic designation documented in our seed banks and if you do? lets see it somewhere, if your genetic designations are documented on your seed packets pls show it to me.. Anyway I'm luving Hillbilly inbred naming conventions HEE HAW !!! I still die for some Ivanka Bud, the shit taste as good as it looks....

They Stole our Jobs! its South Park thang!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

U have 2 have a 30/30, AK and a 410 shotgun for cannabis varmints and a red hat to call yur self a proud Wht American, and you still got to luv opposing races that uses acceptable words like Hillbilly or Cracker for slang to be Trumpster. But you got have Donald Trump plant where she wears her hat proud to be a true Trumpster.

View attachment 664277

Embracing the canna race hate is an exhibition of a superior IQ and shows understanding of the ignorant of politics, genetics and they show it in there breeding skills as I see very few geneticists among us. Most of us have no genetic designation documented in our seed banks and if you do? lets see it somewhere, if your genetic designations are documented on your seed packets pls show it to me.. Anyway I'm luving Hillbilly inbred naming conventions HEE HAW !!! I still die for some Ivanka Bud, the shit taste as good as it looks....

They Stole our Jobs! its South Park thang!
I can not respond to this as I am still trying to decipher the whole text... on my behalf I have been out of school many moons....
I understand the hat!!! Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom