Donde Estan Mis Boricuas? Y Los Latinos?

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm calling you all out! Donde estan?

Boricua stickers

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I am an American with Latin decent sure I'll catch some flack from that but my mom and her mom were born in Colorado and before them they came from Mexico and my pops is straight off the border. Sadly I haven't been back to the Rancho in 13years my grandpa is 96 and still farms the old fashioned way with mules and plow no tractor here

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
None to b found.does it count had to run with the paisas in prison love narco corridos. Y hechar carne azadas does that count as latino

MrRojos

MrRojos

Bien bien e tu? :) ima "spanglish" rican tho wish could write it better but cant..lol..my family from ponce,bayamon and lower east side Manhattan. .
I was born in 504 raised 303. @gravekat303 better not catch flak if someone give u shit call them out.
White,black,latino,Chinese whatever the case is no one better because of skin color..anyone who honestly think they are or has the cojones to voice that opinion is really lame..
I'll post it right here that anyone who has a racist thing to say and acts tuff please be tuff enough to include your picture I'd with current address on it just in case someone here who feels equally tuff can give u a chance to prove your tuffness.
Hoping no racist comments on here though we all brothers/sisters bonded by our passion for growing.
Wish everyone on here much prosperity in everything they do this year. Adios pendijos :)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok I posted this in the time to eat thread but here is my secret recipe for the best tacos de lengua ever I made the meat and my coworker made some bomb salsa I love sharing food anyone in or pass threw co hit me up and I'll cook ya a meal
IMAG0023

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Ok I posted this in the time to eat thread but here is my secret recipe for the best tacos de lengua ever I made the meat and my coworker made some bomb salsa I love sharing food anyone in or pass threw co hit me up and I'll cook ya a meal View attachment 582528
My wife freaks out when i order lengua tacos so i showed her this pic and asked her if she wanted some?she said fuck no but i would like to have met him when that thing was still in his mouth,lol.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha my wife is a ginger so the first time I made it shes like you cook fish in the crockpot then for dinner I served her tacos and she's like is the fish for lunch tomorrow? And where did this delicious beef come from its the best barbacoa I've ever had lol the look in her face when I explained it's not Barbaco

MrRojos

MrRojos

No pimpin unfortunately u getting pimped by Mexicans while in prison doesn't make u Mexican bro..u have Mexican in you but not in your blood..lol..
Carne asada is the shizzzznit though what prison were u at that sucks wouldn't wish that on noone

Latest posts

Top Bottom