Done with Rollitup

• Thread starter Mycrogreatwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mycrogreatwhite

Just hoping to find a more intelligent conversation here. Rollitup has just degraded in the last 3 years so badly.

Hello to everyone here

S

SSHZ

There's too many kiddies over there............ just a waste of time. You're with the big boys now! Welcome...

D

Dirtsurfr

New here also, so everyone here is older and wiser??
We'll see :evilgrin0040:

H

Herbicure

Hi Mycrogreatwhite,
Welcome to the farm, am sure you'll find a few stimulating conversations over here.

Peace Out Hic

Solidopc

Solidopc

Welcome mate. I wouldn;t say i disliked riu, but i was a bit dissapointed to get alot of views and not 1 comment on my grow diary. Doesn't make you feel like anyone even gives a dam you're there. Selfish maybe, but it's much nicer to feel part of a community.

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

There's too many kiddies over there............ just a waste of time. You're with the big boys now! Welcome...

couldn't have put it better myself. RIU, has some great folks on there, but the vast majority these days are very immature and not helpful at all.
Welcome to the farm

M

MicroGrower

Just hoping to find a more intelligent conversation here. Rollitup has just degraded in the last 3 years so badly.

Hello to everyone here

I hear ya loud and clear there!! It sucks, I learned everything I know over there but its really bad to a point that I have moved because of the lack of knowledge and lazy people unwilling to learn anything. If I see another what should the PH be in my 2 liter coke bottle hydro system under my moms bed type of question I quit!! LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom