• Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Grab a pair of these

So worth it

Plus you can see a deficiency in the garden that much easier

Here's a little info on them

The Resistance is the world's ultimate optical tool for growers. It is the first grow glass providing "Perfect Color".

The patent pending Rendition Technology was developed so people who work under the harsh conditions of High Pressure Sodium Lighting (HPS) can protect their eyes and see the full range of natural colors. HPS lights are the most efficient and powerful light sources on the market for growing indoor plants.

However, because these lights make everything look yellow, it is nearly impossible to evaluate the well being of plants when viewed under this lighting. Using Method Seven lenses you can see the natural colors of plants being grown under HPS Lighting conditions.

Hero optics flat b 1

Check em out :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The glasses are nice but the b.s. of not being able to diagnose plant health without them is shear marketing.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
It's a matter of ease. Yellowing leaves, for example, are way easier to spot when not masked by the HPS.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It's a matter of ease. Yellowing leaves, for example, are way easier to spot when not masked by the HPS.
the yellow leaves have a contrast with the non yellowing leaves, never had an issue with hps making it challenging to see plant health or pest, imo

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If I'm spending a lot of time in the room, I just flip off the hps and flip on my shop light and I can see everything and not burn my hair, lol
cheap, easy and just high tech enough for me:)

green punk

green punk

Ive been using glass blower glasses for a bit now. I especially like them for after tending a room, and then having to drive in the dark afterward. They definitely reduce the time it takes to acclimate back to normal light conditions. I would like to see them made with a bifocal 1 power and 2 power magnifier for those of us developing farsighted issues.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I hear you, I'm sure it's more pleasant when your in the room with the lights on. I've tried them at a store with lights on and it was a major difference :)

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

had a pair....dropped them and the glass lens shattered....bummmed

dirk d

dirk d

i want some of those method 7 glasses. just don't like the price lol as soon as they hit $100 i'll get a pair lol plus i always want to go made in america first over some chinese bs. maybe i'll go $120 for the glasses lol

P

paulycali

See them more as eye protectors

They are better than most high end sunglasses imo

They also come with a lifetime warranty

Worth the $100 i spent on them for sure

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

I own a pair of the lumii grow glasses they sell them at my local shop along side the method 7 glasses straight up the method 7 look way cooler and are a sturdier pair of glasses they are also a little better at counter acting the yellow/orange light of hps that being said the lumii grow glasses give almost the same clarity as the method 7 theyre not as stylish but for me i dont wear them outside the grow room so at 1/7th the price they do the trick just also i wish they were american made the company itself is british but just like 90% percent of shit these days im sure it was made in china as dirk d pointed out also as baba G stated i never needed them before to help with nutrient issue if i was ever thats worried id just flip of the hps and i use my t5 fluorescent to really inspect them i wouldnt have got them if the guys at my grow shop hadnt thrown me a pair for my bday but after having them for a little while id say they really help with comfort while in the grow room more than anything just my 2 cents hope everbody is doing well happy growing guys

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

P

paulycali

They do make being in the room that much more comfortable. It feels more natural as it should since you are now seeing in natural light. Not feeling like your under a yellow light. I personally love the feeling when i enter a mh room over a hps. Just feels cleaner and more natural

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Strait up i never really noticed before but if i dont wear them it feels like my eyes are strained after words its weird and yeah there no comparison between a MH room and a HPS room lmao i love my veg tent its like a perfect day in there haha

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

love these glasses. Worth every penny. Also saved my eyeball once when i was using bamboo stakes...

O

Organicyumyum

love these glasses. Worth every penny. Also saved my eyeball once when i was using bamboo stakes...

i literally almost poked my eyeball out the last run i did. i had a huge mark like a centimeter away from my eye. im still thankful to this day cause had i moved at all another centimeter i literally would probably have one eye right now. be careful of bamboo stakes everyone!

O

Organicyumyum

also, i have been wondering for a while now how bad hps lighting is on your eyes. ive been doing this for ten years now without glasses. i should probably get some of these. anyone know how bad hps is for your eyes?

Top Bottom