• Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dr. Russell Blaylock Warns: Don't Get the Flu Shot — It Promotes Alzheimer's

Sunday, December 18, 2011 1:26 PM

By Sylvia Booth Hubbard

The government is ratcheting up its efforts to convince Americans to get flu shots. "You can't walk into a pharmacy without seeing lines, and the government is now telling preachers to tell their congregations to get flu shots," says Dr. Russell Blaylock, renowned neurosurgeon and editor of the Blaylock Wellness Report. "I've never seen anything like it.

"The incidence of flu across the United States is extremely low — there are virtually no outbreaks — and not a single child has died. Yet, the flu vaccine is being pushed as if it's the greatest health advance ever discovered.

"The vaccine is completely worthless, and the government knows it," says Dr. Blaylock. "There are three reasons the government tells the elderly why they should get flu shots: secondary pneumonia, hospitalization, and death. Yet a study by the Cochrane group studied hundreds of thousands of people and found it offered zero protection for those three things in the general community. It offered people in nursing homes some immunity against the flu — at best one-third — but that was only if they picked the right vaccine.

"The government also says that every baby over the age of six months should have a vaccine, and they know it contains a dose of mercury that is toxic to the brain. They also know the studies have shown that the flu vaccine has zero — zero — effectiveness in children under 5.

"Here's the bottom line: The vast number of people who get the flu vaccine aren't going to get any benefit, but they get all of the risks and complications."

Flu vaccines contain mercury in the form of thimerosal (ethylmercury), a brain toxin, which accumulates in the brain and other organs. "It's incorporated into the brain for a lifetime," says Dr. Blaylock. "After five or 10 years of flu shots, enough mercury accumulates in the brain that every single study agrees is neurotoxic. Mercury is extremely toxic to the brain even in very small concentrations, and there are thousands of studies that prove it.

"The changes that we see in the brain associated with neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's are all easily produced by mercury in these doses." In fact, one study found that those who get the flu vaccine for three to five years increase their risk of developing Alzheimer's disease 10-fold.

"Epidemiological studies show no harm from vaccines containing mercury, but if you read the studies, you'll find that all of the control subjects had already been given mercury vaccines at some point in their lives. In other words, none of the controls were mercury-free to begin with," he says.

"You don't do studies to find out if something is toxic and give the control subjects the toxin. They know that, and their excuse was that they couldn't find people who hadn't taken mercury vaccines. But that's not true. The Amish don't take vaccines, and many home-schooled children haven't had them.

"The government also refuses to fund studies that use controls who have never been vaccinated. They know what the studies would show."

Mercury is such a strong immune depressant that a flu shot suppresses immunity for several weeks. "This makes people highly susceptible to catching the flu," says Dr. Blaylock. "They may even think the vaccine gave them the flu, but that's not true — it depressed their immune system and then they caught the flu."

Mercury overstimulates the brain for several years, says Dr. Blaylock, and that activation is the cause of Alzheimer's and other degenerative diseases.

Flu isn't a big health risk, especially not this year, says Dr. Blaylock, but the single best way of protecting yourself is not through a shot, but through your diet. These five simple tips can help protect you from the flu as well as any other viruses and bacteria this winter:

1. Don't eat large amounts of sugar. "Sugar is an immune-suppressant," says Dr. Blaylock.

2. Avoid omega-6 fats. "These oils, such as corn oil and canola oil, are powerful immune suppressants," says Dr. Blaylock. Don't use canola oil in salad dressings, and don't eat processed foods which are filled with omega-6 fats.

3. Boost your intake of vitamin D3. "Studies show that increased amounts of vitamin D3 dramatically reduce complications and death rate from flu in people of all ages," he says. Elderly people are almost always deficient in vitamin D3. "Most people should be getting a minimum of 2,000 IU a day," says Dr. Blayock, but between 5,000 IU and 10,000 IU is optimal.

4. Add astaxanthin to your daily regime. The body's immune system's becomes less efficient as we age. "Studies show that astaxanthin can restore the immune system to the way it was in your 20s," says Dr. Blaylock.

5. Take beta glucan. "Beta glucan selectively stimulates cellular immunity, which fights viruses," says Dr. Blaylock.

"Taking these steps will help you avoid the flu," says Dr. Blaylock. "And if you do get it, it'll be milder, you'll get over it more quickly, and you'll avoid complications such as pneumonia."

Why the big vaccine push? "It's all about money," he says. "Vaccines are a pharmaceutical company's dream. Pharmaceutical companies have a product that both the government and the media will help them sell, and since vaccines are protected, they can't be sued if anyone has a complication. If hundreds of millions of people get a shot and a million get serious complications, no one can get sued. Vaccines are a pharmaceutical company's dream."

TortureKill

TortureKill

These "vaccines" do much more damage than people realize. A while back I began researching the vaccinations and their affect on our bodies.

I started my research at the CDC.gov Site. Reading thru the vaccination schedules, I noticed at the very bottom (in very fine print) a disclaimer link. Here's the exact statement written therein.

"This schedule provides generally recommended dates for immunizations based on your child's birth date. Some diseases or treatments for disease affect the immune system. For children with these diseases or for children receiving these treatments, the recommended immunization schedule may need to be modified. If you have questions or concerns, consult your child's physician or other healthcare professional for advice about your child's immunization schedule."

Something stood out to me from that paragraph. Some diseases or treatments for disease affect the immune system.

I immediately began searching "how vaccines affect our immune system".
I found this site containing research done by a reputable Dr. I suggest everyone read this bit of information provided. Please dont let yourself be dumbfounded by the medical jargon. Browse over it if you have to. The important information is in plain english and it gives you a great consensus of the affects of these vaccinations and the real truth about them. Again, please read this and pass it on

datDANK

datDANK

also 99% of babies that are born in america receive all kinds of shots when they are so fragile.. RIGHT OUT OF THE WOMB!!!!!

I had a friend that tried to make sure his baby wouldn't have this vaccine. They make you sign something TO NOT HAVE VACCINATIONS. well he signed it and guess what.. the nurse gave the baby the shot anyways.. once the dad found out he was furious and yelled at the nurse threatening to sue and everything

all the nurse could say was "I'm sorry. usually everyone gets the shot"

but it is your right to not accept these shots

i wonder what the hell they are doing to our babies!!!!??

half baked

half baked

never take any shots and never trust your government about them, your not legally obliged to take it so dont, great thread bro, cant wait till it takes off :)

hb

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
chickenman i like alot of your post full of information.I definitly never take a flu shot again i remember about 3 years back or so when the swine flu or whatever the fuck was going around i go and get the shot bcuz my sister made me go with her im a young guy last time i got sick is bout 3 years ago before that small cough thats bout it but never sick anywayz i got that fckin shot shot got so fuckin sick for a week i swear i was dying l mean dying never again

symbiote420

symbiote420

They forced me to get my kids vaccinated, I refused citing religious reasons and the DPS still kicked my 3 kids out of school and said they could not return until their shots were up to date, WTF? And we all know what happens if your kids don't go to school....right?
Isn't it funny how you have the right to not have to do anything you don't want to do, but when it comes to the government's mandatory or suggested BS, you will suffer dire consequences if you choose not to conform.

P.S. You notice how corn by-prods or corn syrup is in almost everything we ate! Why?
Why doesn't the governments holier than thou asses ban certain foods/sweets the way they do mj or cigarettes, fuken McDonald's is allow to make billions at the expense of peoples health, I bet that ish kills more people than alcohol and squares combined.

half baked

half baked

They forced me to get my kids vaccinated, I refused citing religious reasons and the DPS still kicked my 3 kids out of school and said they could not return until their shots were up to date, WTF? And we all know what happens if your kids don't go to school....right?
Isn't it funny how you have the right to not have to do anything you don't want to do, but when it comes to the government's mandatory or suggested BS, you will suffer dire consequences if you choose not to conform.

P.S. You notice how corn by-prods or corn syrup is in almost everything we ate! Why?
Why doesn't the governments holier than thou asses ban certain foods/sweets the way they do mj or cigarettes, fuken McDonald's is allow to make billions at the expense of peoples health, I bet that ish kills more people than alcohol and squares combined.

its because your child was registered at birth bro, it gives them power to do what they like, its the crazy system we live in, once you register anything your handing over ownership even registering your child for a birth certificate, if i ever have kids they will never be registered or part of the system

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

Its all about the money. Corn syrup is profit. The majority of calories consumed in the USA comes from corn syrup. That to me is just amazing.
Were programed early on for Mc Donalds, most kids will consume because there brains are washed and its the parents responsiblity to teach and by example consume real food.
Think about this. All the processed, preserved junk foods most eat cannot sustain a healthy body. Time takes its toll.
Big pharma is right there to sell billions worth of chem drugs that relive the symptions but cannot cure, they profit treating health issues after the fact, one is never healed, if so we would not need medication.
In most cases our bodies will thrive if given proper nutrition, prevention thru nutrition is way better than treatment after the fact.
Cigaretts contain many chemicals that are far more dangerous than just plain tobbaco. Its these chemicals that cause the major health and addiction issues. Plain old tobbaco is not as harmful as the added chemicals found in Cigaretts.
So its profit for all at our health expense.
I will research info on avoidance for recommended shots to opt out and get back to you all.
Have a great day all, stay warm and eat something healthy today...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
[YOUTUBE]efto1LpWkKw[/YOUTUBE]

K

kolah

As a retired chiropractor I studied and researched the vaccine issue for over 12 years. If anyone has issues dealing with assholes who won't honor your rights to legally refuse vaccines feel free to PM me.

S

slimjoint

MY Uncles Mother in law had got a vaccine, she was fairly healthy woman in her mid 50's, after recieving her flu shot, a wierd phenomenon occured where she couldnt use her legs, her speech became a little wierd, she had a bad reaction to it, now after month of rehab and doses of steroids she's gained most her muscle control back , but still has to use a walker.

To be honest ive never seen or heard of anyone dying from the flu, has anyone here for that matter?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
A new study revealed that the flu vaccine prevents type A or type B influenza in only 1.5 out of every 100 vaccinated adults … but the media is reporting this to mean “60 percent effective” -- the difference is due to a semantic sleight-of-hand: confusing the meaning of relative vs. absolute risk reduction
Media reports that the flu vaccine is 60 percent effective does not mean that 60 out of 100 people who get the flu shot will be protected against influenza; separate research shows 100 people must be vaccinated to prevent one case of type A or type B influenza.
Vaccine-acquired immunity is temporary, which is why even though the influenza viruses included in this season’s flu vaccine are the same viruses that were selected for the 2010-2011 influenza vaccine, the CDC is still recommending you get vaccinated again, even if you got the vaccine last year. The immunity you get by recovering from influenza naturally is qualitatively superior and longer lasting.
Lifestyle changes will generally be far more effective at preventing type A or type B influenza or other types of flu-like respiratory illnesses than the flu vaccine

johnursery

johnursery

i think vaccines are great! i used to be a nurse and was a combat medic and had to give and recieve shit tons of vaccines leading up to the war...and yes people die from complications from the flu every year! but the flu vaccine is much less important than things like the measels mumps and rubella vaccine, yellow fever, pollio, hep A, and hep B are important for alot of people who work with trauma or other blood born pathogeons...please dont demonize vaccinations, they have saved so many lives and nearly erradicated pollio...in the last few years there have been outbreaks of measels in colleges and schools because of all the scare tactics people dont want there MMR vaccine anymore, shit i dont want to be around them, you guys wanna complain about vaccines try getting the serries of anthrax vaccines or smallpox lol youd wish you were having the lesser flu like symptoms the flu shot gives you while your immune system taxed with the job of making antibodies all in less time than it would fighting the actual flu....i cant stand people who get sick with the flu and say "they would have got it anyway even if they got the shot" and go around spreading it everywhere they go! and if you wanna keep your kids unvaccinated thats fine, keep them quarantiened lol but deffinetely dont put them in public school where they already have to close schools for cleaning days when to many kids get sick at the same time from dissinformed parents that are scared to give there kids shots...and now grown men and women afraid to get themselves vaccinated so they can reduce the chances of getting and spreading the flu to the people around them there supposed to protect like there children!

K

kolah

<yawn>

Hmm, sounds like pure corporate medical regurgitation. You have been successfully hoodwinked, brother. Red pill or blue pill? :)

i think vaccines are great! i used to be a nurse and was a combat medic and had to give and recieve shit tons of vaccines leading up to the war...and yes people die from complications from the flu every year! but the flu vaccine is much less important than things like the measels mumps and rubella vaccine, yellow fever, pollio, hep A, and hep B are important for alot of people who work with trauma or other blood born pathogeons...please dont demonize vaccinations, they have saved so many lives and nearly erradicated pollio...in the last few years there have been outbreaks of measels in colleges and schools because of all the scare tactics people dont want there MMR vaccine anymore, shit i dont want to be around them, you guys wanna complain about vaccines try getting the serries of anthrax vaccines or smallpox lol youd wish you were having the lesser flu like symptoms the flu shot gives you while your immune system taxed with the job of making antibodies all in less time than it would fighting the actual flu....i cant stand people who get sick with the flu and say "they would have got it anyway even if they got the shot" and go around spreading it everywhere they go! and if you wanna keep your kids unvaccinated thats fine, keep them quarantiened lol but deffinetely dont put them in public school where they already have to close schools for cleaning days when to many kids get sick at the same time from dissinformed parents that are scared to give there kids shots...and now grown men and women afraid to get themselves vaccinated so they can reduce the chances of getting and spreading the flu to the people around them there supposed to protect like there children!

johnursery

johnursery

yea its medical regurgitation because theres peer reviewed published medical journals...i know alot of people on mmj boards are all for alternative medicine and im open to some areas but lets not be ignorant to real science, unless you have some solid sources you could share? im not aware of

K

kolah

Before I waste my precious time:
What do you consider "solid sources?" JAMA, Lancet, BMJ, AAPS, etc.

What do you not accept as "REAL science?"

johnursery

johnursery

i would consider those solid sources along with the CDC, i would also say that for every article you find about the harms and dangers of vaccines from those sources i could pull many more advocating for them from the same sources, so maybe we should just agree to dissagree before we both waste our time...

K

kolah

So do you admit there are many peer reviewed studies that clearly show vaccines are ineffective, cause serious side effects and even death? :)

johnursery

johnursery

i wouldnt say there ineffective first off, second not all studies are peer reviewed or done under controlled double blind settings...but yes some serious side effects can come from vaccines as well as many medicines, but i dont agree thats a good reason to stop taking them, and vaccines should be recognized for all the lives they have saved...should we stop having surguries done because sometimes they cause complications even though it helps so many people even saving lives? do you know how many people die from just asprin every year? and were talking about vaccines?

P

paperplane

Dude the CDC FDA and all that other shit is full of shit! Flu shot's and vaccines is a way for them to sterilize you and to control population. Its like when the government runs studys on MJ and run there biased test's and say there is no medical value. The same people running these biased test are running the same biased test and science to trick you into thinking all these shots are good for you!
Why fill your body with Mercury? And why would our government experiment with the bird flu and make able to spread from human to human by air? wtf is going on?

Top Bottom