dont hate miracle grow just yet

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

hopefully they come out with some "marijuana friendly" products. i'd imagine scotts has a lil more money to throw around than anybody else. hopefully they dont go Advanced Nutrients and start mass raping

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Miracle-Gro-124001734.html

he words "potting soil" could soon take on a whole new meaning.

"I want to target the pot market," Scotts Miracle-Gro Company CEO Jim Hagedorn told the Wall Street Journal. He's talking about helping people grow medical marijuana.

California could be big potential market for a new line of products, since it's one of the few states that have legalized medical marijuana.

Hagedorn said he's looking for such niche sources of growth to help boost sales of his lawn and garden company.

The medical marijuana market is expected to hit $1.7 billion in sales this year, according to See Change Strategy LLC, an information data services company.

The Wall Street Journal reported that Scotts products have been found during raids on pot-growing operations.

darkmatter

darkmatter

this is a reup but sometimes the 2nd one sticks harder but the other thread is on its way ,the worlds just spinnig.first nutes i bought still got most of box ,burnt white ash ,shit worked.i could see that more pounds of pot a grown with it currently world wide.just fairly recently they have had organic soils, blood and bone,think they may have a liquid in the chain stores.i think not enough people get sciencey about plants and ill buy other stuff their to late.ive had the box six years im throwing that shit away.

darkmatter

darkmatter

chain shopers dont give a shit about a&b and micro whatever there still gonna buy the cheapest shit.i dont think they could have significant price differences if they made on par products.people spending thousands on nutes, if they had barrels and 5 gallon containers,maybe some money could be saved.i really dont spend much on nutes just a few simple things that work.i was looking at some bottles of stuff like an and canna they were around 80 dollers, i aint never fucking with that.mg wont do away with their current stuff and they got enough money anway im not in.10 or 20 years from now people could forget about all these choices, no time soon their still miracle grow stock ass shit my grandmother uses.

S

Seed Buyer

I doubt this will ever come to fruition. This is a publicly traded company. The minute they start to break Federal laws and jeopardize the investors money everyone will be selling their stocks. Plus how many box chains (Lowes, Home Depot, Wallmart) are gonna start endorsing this kind of product and put it on the shelves?

Top Bottom