Dont kill black snakes

• Thread starter Buddy Hemphill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squarepusher

squarepusher

....i was picking strawberrries all stoned out one afternoon, and went to grab another strawberry and noticed a 6' (at least) king snake and jumped back like a little kid. I ended up grabbing it and throwing it over a fence into the field....a bit startling at first tho....

you threw a snake?:icon_dizzy:

Mogrow

Mogrow

Don"t kill snakes. Especially black snakes. They are your freind.

Z

Z-ro

i love snakes, especially columbian red tailed boas. I also have a friend that breeds insanely marked pythons, they are a cross of albino burmese and a regular burmese, they throw half and half babies its bad fuckin ass, 3G a pop IF he will sell you one. Another rhyme on the coral snake is, red and yellow kill a fellow, red and black venom lack.

W

WilliamHBonneey

nah man I avoid snakes and spiders at all cost which puts me behind the eight ball where i live dense population of Brown Recluse and Rattle Snakes cant tell the difference in snakes I just try to avoid at all cost and let nature equal its self out

420king-MASSES

i was 5-6 years old one summer and ran over to a commotion where my charcoal smoke gray cat smokey was me being barefoot not seeing the snake almost stepped on it my cat instinctually attached the back of the copperheads head and proceeded to desimate it until my mother came over with a shovel and severed the snake in 2 pieces i can remember this clear as day as if it happened this afternoon --MY FEET DIDNT HIT THE GROUND ONCE MY BRAIN FIRED INTO ACTION AND YELLED DANGER DANGER LOL

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
nah man I avoid snakes and spiders at all cost which puts me behind the eight ball where i live dense population of Brown Recluse and Rattle Snakes cant tell the difference in snakes I just try to avoid at all cost and let nature equal its self out
Brown recluse spiders are not found on the west coast. If you are finding spiders that resemble them, they're likely hobo spiders (still problematic, can cause necrosis a bite sites very similar to brown recluse).

http://insects.about.com/od/spiders/tp/brown-recluse-lies.htm

http://dermatology.cdlib.org/DOJvol5num2/special/recluse.html

C

CalcioErba2004

Don't kill any snake...Wish it was that simple. We have rattlers really bad out here. In the summer they come down from the hills and hide in just about every shady part there is in the back of the house. Dogs and kids hear that rattle are are drawn to it. Killed a nice 3 and half foot western diamondback last summer...didn't want to but the dog wouldnt back off and my girl's family is deathly afraid of them so I had like 4 women yelling at me to kill it...and not a damn one of them coulda grabbed the dog so I could just snatch up the snake and take him back up the hill. Got his rattle, he was 13 years old...I still feel bad.

King Snakes and Black Snakes(Rat Snakes, Corn Snakes, etc.) are great to have around period. They are the classic "farm" snake. They will keep the rattlers away and still take care of the rodents. They are also very very passive. Dogs can bark at them right close to them and they just keep on slithering along. I've seen kids grab them by the tail and they just snatch it away and slither off really quick.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My God, what kind of women do you have that they can apply that sort of pressure???
<look of shock & awe> What a man who loves 'em won't do, isn't that the case? :makeup

TortureKill

TortureKill

Awesome pictures bro, I have heard of snakes eating other snakes, but thats a first for me! ( to actually see it in action)

Top Bottom