Dont know if this is bugs

• Thread starter Dwman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dwman420

Dwman420

Hi just noticed this on 2 of my leaves only on one of 2 plants in the same tent I've looked for bugs don't see any the plant is growing so fast though so I'm not too worried just wondering what this is lol the last photo was a week ago
Dont know if this is bugs
Dont know if this is bugs 2
Dont know if this is bugs 3
Dont know if this is bugs 4

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That looks like it could have been physically damaged by you or someone else working in your grow. The neighboring leaflet is damaged at the same point.

Is it near the zipper of the tent?

Otherwise, it would be a pretty big pest — like a grasshopper got into the grow or a cat took a bite.

Dwman420

Dwman420

It could have been damaged a week ago I suppose and I'm just noticing now when the leaf got bigger lol I thought that if it was a bug it would have to be pretty big and never had problems with bugs b4 thanks just got a little freaked out my best run so far my 5th my last one is curing

Dwman420

Dwman420

I moved them from my veg cupboard to my tent and I may have scraped them on the mylar on the way out lol

BigCube

BigCube

Yeah, I think you've got something in there. If you dont have one, get a jeweler's loop. Or any decent magnification instrument. Check under the leaves and in the tight new growth.

Not sure what else would put holes in the nice juicy leaf matter but not the stronger more fibrous veins of the leaf.

Dont panic, it doesnt look bad. Get on top of it and all is well. Look in to some yellow sticky traps. They work great.

BigCube

BigCube

I should also have said to remove the leaf with the damage. It may only be there.

Dwman420

Dwman420

Thanks im getting better at it lol and yea im not too freaked out just was like what the heck and ill look again but I'm not seeing anything could just be like a fly in there or something but it's the middle of winter here so not to many bugs around lol

Dwman420

Dwman420

I've learned that less nutes is more always had problems with burning the crap out of my plants lol

euphoria526

euphoria526

I have a couple leafs similar to yours that shows distress from young leaves up to older leaves. Only on one plant, on one branch and look like little rips. Not bites. Yours Could be genetics also like mine(?)

Dwman420

Dwman420

I have a couple leafs similar to yours that shows distress from young leaves up to older leaves. Only on one plant, on one branch and look like little rips. Not bites. Yours Could be genetics also like mine(?)
Yea im kind of leaning towards that im gunna looks for bugs again but almost am 100 certain there isn't wierd thing is they are supposed to be the same plants one flowered well before the other but they smell about the same

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’ve had damage like that from my dog chewin on seedlings - looks self inflicted to me as well, gonna b alright

Dwman420

Dwman420

Little update just left the plant hasn't shown any more holes so must have been damage from myself that I didn't see until plant got bigger this is it now a little out of control lol
20210222 223529
20210222 223533

Latest posts

Top Bottom