Don't Know If This Is The Place But....

• Thread starter blazeup420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazeup420

blazeup420

I found a seed in some smoke I got. There may be more too...

It's green in appearance but it's solid.

Without trying to germinate would this be a viable seed. The strain is fanstastic... Lemon OG x Glueberry (or blueberry?)

I probably won't germinate it for a while as I have feminised seeds but if I got into it. I assume this seed is regular yes? And that it would have a 50/50 chance?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

If you can get it to germinate it might. As I understand it no two seeds are the same even off of the same plant. So you never really know if you will get that outstanding one.

blazeup420

blazeup420

Cool any tips on storage for it? Currently sitting in a labled smoke bag.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

A place that is cool and dry I think. In an air-conditioned room that is kept cold. And I don't think it's a good idea to seal it off from getting air. But the debate is still out on that one.

blazeup420

blazeup420

Yeh I was leanin towards keeping some air in the bag seeing as it still green

blazeup420

blazeup420

Just grinded up a small nug but broke it apart first and found 2 more at this rate I'll have about 20+ seeds. But the two I found were normal brown seed color and looked like they'd be fine I'll post back in a week or 2 with the total amount found if anyone's curious haha

william76

william76

Keep them somewher cool for a week or 2 then put in an airtight bag in the fridge for long term storage,if uv got a few u could pop the green 1 and ull know if there viable,i dont see why not,good chance its femenized too if its from a cash cropper or somebody that grows for seedless weed.76

blazeup420

blazeup420

Oh cool yeh I was wondering if because it was probably from a fem seed originally if that would make it fem. that's awesome. Got too much going on right now so not gonna pop anything else I'd like to though and probably will in near future

william76

william76

Oh cool yeh I was wondering if because it was probably from a fem seed originally if that would make it fem. that's awesome. Got too much going on right now so not gonna pop anything else I'd like to though and probably will in near future
YeA,plenty good plants found in random seed so well worth trying when u can!,76

blazeup420

blazeup420

@william76 so I guess it's good if a plant kinda hermies in some respect, flowers and seeds :)

Farmer P

Farmer P

Keep a close eye on them when you grow them because they may be super prone to hermaphrodite. You could end up with a lot of unwanted pollen floating around your garden. I got a bunch like that one time and every one hermed. There are better ways to get pollen.

fatawa

fatawa

You could end up with a lot of unwanted pollen floating around your garden.
no doubt.if u did use them id def kinda quarantine after flip.theres no way to kno if its femmd n my gues wud b no...cash croppers that make femmd seeds dnt usualy fuck up and hand them out...wud u if u made some?lol.my gues is reg(just a gues as no one can tell u this)but more then likely carries herm trait and isnt a stable strain.id still use them but any sign of nanners trash that bitch since u have true fem beans

blazeup420

blazeup420

I might just store them for the long term and one day I'm experienced enough to farm regs etc. in saying this I mean I don't have time or legal allowance enough for a plant or two or more to turn male
Eventually I'd like to make my own strains and wouldn't mind using something like this later down the track.
I dunno I don't know enough about that I just have a dream haha
If it was just the chance that one (the og x bb) went south that wouldn't be too bad but it would be an annoyance

Top Bottom