Don't tell anyone

• Thread starter og dmc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
og dmc

og dmc

My motto is now DTA. Don't trust anyone. A few years back i had a friend who was going to lose his home. He has 0 education. So I set up something for him. He eventually did lose his house, because he was so fucking lazy. He wanted to chase fat girls instead of tend to his crop. Fast forward a year and now he is giving away allot of propriotary info. Now Ive seen the final product and it is not on par with what I do. A recipe doesn't nulify experience. But all the same, I gave the recipe out with restrictions that were not respected. So keep that in mind the next time you think your helping somebody , you may end up hurting yourself. This will be my last post here. Be safe guys. I had a good run at the farm but its time for me to go.

Og DMC

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Unfortunately words to live by in this day and age. I'm real neighborly but it helps to be secretive in this business. People are always trying to burn you. Even when you're giving them the benefit of the doubt just to help. Helping people is a great thing to do for someone in need but doing something for someone because they lack drive is fruitless. I should know I've been that person. Good Luck DMC!

og dmc

og dmc

Thanks. Ive requested that my account be deleted, but they will probably choose to ban me, Haha. DTA!

OG DMC over and out.

frenetic

frenetic

Wow must of been some recipe. I know people who don't like to share cuttings but never have i heard of a secret proprietary recipe. Good luck with your future projects

Top Bottom