Dont trust anyone

• Thread starter blingisgreen23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blingisgreen23

as far as im concerned..i never tell anyone about what i do..as a matter of fact..i never bring mary-jane up with anybody..not even my so called friends..I DONT TRUST ANYONE!!!!!..i keep everything to myself..remember..LOSE LIPS.....SINK SHIPS..as a oldtimer told me once..if you dont trust anyone..imo ..your far better off..just my opinion..if you trust anyone..your just asking for trouble..

B

Buddy Flowers

says the guy that just posted on a weed site ...

B

Bobby Smith

Yeah, this guy's dropping all kinds of knowledge on the site, and thankfully he's using CAPS to really drive his points home.

So far I know he:

1) Wants to move to California
2) Trusts no one
3) Has sickly parents
4) Plans on buying seeds soon

I really do learn something new every day.

B

Buddy Flowers

it's as ironic as the chris barkawitz (sp?) story

::head explodes::

::logs off the farm for a few days::

B

Bobby Smith

Lol.........I should probably take a break for a bit as well so I can finish up my project.

420king-MASSES

when are you planning on buying lights oohhh im sorry thats for 2morrows post lol heres some more words of wisdom opinions are like ASSHOLES everybody got one ohh and then theres the rule to live life by in my signature as well

B

blingisgreen23

is that right?

well guess what?..im not the one dumb enough to post pics either!!..seems kinda funny that people love to throw stones in a glass house..lol..really smart showing pictures of some of your operations on a website..way to go!!..lol

sky high

sky high

If you think your fellow Farmers are "dumb" for posting pictures of their cannabis grows you seriously need to take up a new hobby.

Nono20097
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

My ops small and legal, why not show pics? Believe me I understand not trusting people but your a little paranoid unless your illegal. If I was a large grower I might not put up pics or talk about it online.

420king-MASSES

im not in a med state but the farms server got us taken care of post pics away just not from a cell phone
natural_medicines_082.jpg
natural_medicines_102.jpg
natural_medicines_103.jpg
natural_medicines_1071.jpg

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, this guy's dropping all kinds of knowledge on the site, and thankfully he's using CAPS to really drive his points home.

So far I know he:

1) Wants to move to California
2) Trusts no one
3) Has sickly parents
4) Plans on buying seeds soon
5) Chronically posts new threads in the Intro forum

I really do learn something new every day.

There, fixed it for ya.
:harvest:

when are you planning on buying lights oohhh im sorry thats for 2morrows post lol heres some more words of wisdom opinions are like ASSHOLES everybody got one ohh and then theres the rule to live life by in my signature as well
Which reminds me, your sig really IS so fucking true. Srsly.

Your ridiculous opinion
lazarus718

lazarus718

Man this thread is gettin' set on fire quick...don't knock all of these fine growers for sharing their knowledge bro. Nobody's hurting anyone here and 90% of the people you are talking to have legal grows and people in pain relying on them to work their magic. I can understand the paranoia and it's not a bad thing...but your last post crossed some lines in this community. There are a lot of experts on this site, it's not some whacked out shit that you find on google. The mods and peeps that are running this site have it locked down and nobody on here has to worry about posting some pics of a plant that grows in the soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom