Dont understand what im doing wrong?

• Thread starter saalim13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saalim13

saalim13

Just finished, for what I thought was my first grow. I checked trichomes with microscope, at what I thought was cloudy with 10% amber. Hairs got nice and dark, curled in. Seed we're a jack Herer autoflower from "ILGM". And when smoked, I felt nothing! Is there something I'm missing to get quality? Should I be focusing on something different? Please help?

Dont understand what im doing wrong
Dont understand what im doing wrong 2
Dont understand what im doing wrong 3
thedubside

thedubside

is it properly dried and cured? one of my friends grows that strain and has been for years, and it's always been absolute bunk, but i always assumed he is just a bad grower as none of his bud ever tastes nice or has any smell. could it jus be that strain is weak? i read people raving about '' jack herer '' but anytime ive smoked it its been some of the worst stuff ive ever smoked.

your trykes look clear to me

growsince79

growsince79

is it properly dried and cured? one of my friends grows that strain and has been for years, and it's always been absolute bunk, but i always assumed he is just a bad grower as none of his bud ever tastes nice or has any smell. could it jus be that strain is weak? i read people raving about '' jack herer '' but anytime ive smoked it its been some of the worst stuff ive ever smoked.

your trykes look clear to me
The real jack is good. The fake auto jack is auto. If you want top shelf, don't grow russian hemp.

thedubside

thedubside

The real jack is good. The fake auto jack is auto. If you want top shelf, don't grow russian hemp.
I think he does photoperiods too but I will need to confirm. but never any smell and after the first joint its jus unsmokeable. pretty sure the way he grows it plays a big part tho.

growsince79

growsince79

I think he does photoperiods too but I will need to confirm. but never any smell and after the first joint its jus unsmokeable. pretty sure the way he grows it plays a big part tho.
Potency is 95% genetic.

Top Bottom