Don't wake her she is sleeping 😴

• Thread starter memnoch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
memnoch

memnoch

Dont wake her she is sleeping

This critical Kush plant goes to bed about 3 hours before the lights go out every night. ☺️ She is so cute.

memnoch

memnoch

Pretty sure that means your plant is getting too much light. Your dli is to high
Maybe but it's only hitting 650-700 on the meter. Does that every night at that time and is fine in the morning. I really think it's just resting

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The plants will always be perky next morning, they have had all night to rest, plants are always perky in the am. Just because it’s only one plant, means that particular pheno doesn’t like it. I’d try to find a happy medium. So if night time hours roll around and it lays down for a couple few hours before lights out, it means for that plant, it’s too much. It’s just the way it is homie…..👊🏻

memnoch

memnoch

The plants will always be perky next morning, they have had all night to rest, plants are always perky in the am. Just because it’s only one plant, means that particular pheno doesn’t like it. I’d try to find a happy medium. So if night time hours roll around and it lays down for a couple few hours before lights out, it means for that plant, it’s too much. It’s just the way it is homie…..👊🏻
Alright you guys convince me. It at 600 on my meter what you think it would like

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Just imagine your plant is running a marathon in the dead of summer. Full blast the whole run, it ain’t gonna make it to the finish line, it’s gonna lay down before the end, came blazing out of the gate though, where as the more dialed in plant set on cruise makes it happily through the marathon. It’s a thing. 😜

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Alright you guys convince me. It at 600 on my meter what you think it would like
Dial it back to five hundred. It ain’t gonna hurt nothing bro.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Look into dli, its more about how much light the plant can take in everyday. If you have one of the phone light meters you can put how many hours the light is on,, then when you measure ppfd it will tell you your dli. Some plant tolerate more then others. That is most likely why it recovers every morning after its gone to sleep. It is just trying to go to sleep early, just like the title 😁

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
500 it is
I feel stupid I really thought the thing was sleeping 😪 lol
It’ll sleep at night homie! Some times they will stay at attention all night too. Just depends on a bunch of stuff. And bro, don’t feel dumb, that actually not a bad assumption to arrive at. @dreamnfox is a real one man. Homie wouldn’t steer you wrong.

memnoch

memnoch

Look into dli, its more about how much light the plant can take in everyday. If you have one of the phone light meters you can put how many hours the light is on,, then when you measure ppfd it will tell you your dli. Some plant tolerate more then others. That is most likely why it recovers every morning after its gone to sleep. It is just trying to go to sleep early, just like the title 😁
I have cheap meter measures light, ph and moisture. I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about. This is first I've heard of dli and will be checking it out. Ty @dreamnfox 😊

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
i WOULD KEEP THE SAME PAR BUT REDUCE THE LIGHTS ("on" time) BY AN HOUR OR SO (dam cap lock key) but it seems either way would work.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
………..winning.

Top Bottom