Dont worry about death, we just move onto the next universe!

• Thread starter Theoneandonly Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

This question has been pondered by every single person. What the fuck happens when your days come to an end?
I think about this every now and then and ask myself, "when i die, is that it? Just black? will my last memories last forever? Will i live in some delusional heaven, will my mind be transported to some alien ship driven by Tom Cruise??":nailbiting:

According to some scientists, your conscious moves to another universe when you die. Crazy right?

- thought it was cool read to share with u guys. You know, something to think about while your puffing on some gooood:cigar::cigar::cigar: happy Friday FarmerZ.

Last edited:
fractal

fractal

I tend to think that death is too traumatic to the mind and we don't even realize it when we die. We splinter off into another timeline, body intact, nothing seems to change unless you look very closely at certain things. To observers, we die but from our point of view nothing really happens.

It does make some sense when viewed from a quantum angle. . .Existence if subjective and so is reality and experience. I don't believe in death because our souls never die. Our consciousness never dies.

sensicloud

sensicloud

Nothing ever dies. Matter can neither be created nor destroyed, this is scientific law. It makes sense that the same would be true for energy or vibrations or "consciousness" whatever that really even is. Like water to ice then to vapor, etc. I think same with our "consciousness" it simply goes through a state change. This universe is based on creation and action and love and energy and growth, not destruction or disappearing. Awesome posts fractal and Z and don. N.E.R.D. Nothing/nobody.ever.really.dies.

B

boo

my wife died just last august...she was 13 days past her 50th birthday and while she was able to speak to me she said things that bothered me...I'd like to share some of these things with you folks...

Linda and I were/are spiritual people...we went to church in our small town and knew most folks...just prior to her demise I asked her about what she felt and thought...she flat out told me there was nothing more than what we were seeing before us...I asked her how she could change her beliefs so quickly and she really had an odd look and casually said this is all there is...I moved forward with my feelings that there is a heaven but she didn't agree...how this occurred still baffles me because most folks that are close to death cling to anything that may bring them solace...knowing life will be better does that, denying another shot at it doesn't...we spoke of buddhism and coming back until you feel what it is like to be all things and she poo poo'd that as well...were talkin a spiritual woman...she believed until the end...I still believe but what went down gives me pause...she also showed me that we don't come close to embracing live, the ones we love, just about everything we see every day isn't a big deal until you don't have it...she missed the boat with her bucket list because she was trying to heal instead of embracing the life she had left...I see this as very normal...what it left in me was the thought that I really need to focus on what is good and right with my life and not what isn't...I have 10 times the things I need in life but the most important is laying at my feet...it all boils down to love...love what you do, love who you do it with and for, and love others because they may not have anyone that loves them back...and don't forget to tell the ones you love that you do love them...they may not be there tomorrow

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I'll refrain from deciding here and now what's to happen to us/me. I think I don't care to know. It seems that the things that carry meaning to me in this life are as stated above. And using more of that part of my brain while trying not to hurt other lives here in this world should make me happy enough just to have been.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I dont want to get in to deep here..so I will just post this meme :woot:
Humanex

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

...it all boils down to love...love what you do, love who you do it with and for, and love others because they may not have anyone that loves them back...and don't forget to tell the ones you love that you do love them...they may not be there tomorrow

This is the truth. Thanks for sharing your story @boo

fractal

fractal

I'm sorry you lost your wife Boo, all I will say cuz I don't want to intrude on your or her experience. . .Is that maybe that was her reality. Maybe she had lived enough lives and had completed her soul's path. Perhaps when that time comes, it really does go all black. . . But the energy lives. Like, maybe some people reach a point where the soul's memory is wiped clean and goes on living but does not remember anything of its past.

But personally, based on my experiences, I KNOW for a fact I would be in a world of hurt if I turned my back on the things that I have seen and experienced. To me, death is only an illusion. I have died many times before and I'm still here.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Nothing ever dies. Matter can neither be created nor destroyed, this is scientific law. It makes sense that the same would be true for energy or vibrations or "consciousness" whatever that really even is. Like water to ice then to vapor, etc. I think same with our "consciousness" it simply goes through a state change. This universe is based on creation and action and love and energy and growth, not destruction or disappearing. Awesome posts fractal and Z and don. N.E.R.D. Nothing/nobody.ever.really.dies.
you sir are quite wise. and just to correct you so as to see it clearer the law is Energy cannot be created nor destroyed it may only change forms.

grayarea

grayarea

how this occurred still baffles me because most folks that are close to death cling to anything that may bring them solace...knowing life will be better does that, denying another shot at it doesn't...

i think if you live a simple life around people your comfortable with it doesn't take much time to reflect on your past or the way you feel about it . letting go of everything is hard to do kinda like jumping off a cliff for the first time. ive been near death b4 and it left me feeling kinda numb towards the conditional love i use to enjoy getting from people and things in my life .

Shamus

Shamus

since i was probably about 11 and heard that energy IS matter, and it is omnipresent in our perceptions of reality, i kinda put two and two together with god and energy, if gods omnipresent then energy is god, or god is energy, and then once i started researching into the molecular string theory and ATP energy, i kind of came up with a few little more conclusions of my own, ah the mighty mitochondria (lol) but as human beings i think we are a cosmos, just as is every living thing and matter, all intertwined with the basic fabric of energy. kind of like a horton hears a who thing but on a intro-cellular level and separate planes.

then,
when i did ayahuasca, and i was literally all knowing for what seemed to be years but probably amounted to no more then ten-thirty minutes in reality, i lost all perceptions of time, i could answer any question i had, i had this sense of being full with everything there is, i was talking to other worldy beings thru what seemed to be light waves, say what you will but i do believe there is keys to unlocking the consciousness with the "spirit" molecule. one just needs more time then what any substance allows, and its such a rapid change you cant bring back with you what you gained, at least consciously
anyways i cant comprehend or grasp anything i learned, but i know i knew it, idk if that makes sense to some of you, if u think im a quack or was just tripping balls so be it.

i think everything revolves around energy, and as human beings our minds can not truly comprehend the jist of it all.
ive given in to this, and just try to try to (<-- lol) make my self a better person and have a positive impact on this reality.

about to read the article, sorry for going off on a spiritual rant

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

since i was probably about 11 and heard that energy IS matter, and it is omnipresent in our perceptions of reality, i kinda put two and two together with god and energy, if gods omnipresent then energy is god, or god is energy, and then once i started researching into the molecular string theory and ATP energy, i kind of came up with a few little more conclusions of my own, ah the mighty mitochondria (lol) but as human beings i think we are a cosmos, just as is every living thing and matter, all intertwined with the basic fabric of energy. kind of like a horton hears a who thing but on a intro-cellular level and separate planes.

then,
when i did ayahuasca, and i was literally all knowing for what seemed to be years but probably amounted to no more then ten-thirty minutes in reality, i lost all perceptions of time, i could answer any question i had, i had this sense of being full with everything there is, i was talking to other worldy beings thru what seemed to be light waves, say what you will but i do believe there is keys to unlocking the consciousness with the "spirit" molecule. one just needs more time then what any substance allows, and its such a rapid change you cant bring back with you what you gained, at least consciously
anyways i cant comprehend or grasp anything i learned, but i know i knew it, idk if that makes sense to some of you, if u think im a quack or was just tripping balls so be it.

i think everything revolves around energy, and as human beings our minds can not truly comprehend the jist of it all.
ive given in to this, and just try to try to (<-- lol) make my self a better person and have a positive impact on this reality.

about to read the article, sorry for going off on a spiritual rant

Your really bringing back memories. I took the "Journey" and i can only remeber i was right about a few people who wronged me. I did feel Revived and spiritually Awakened. So your right on the money from my perspective. I drank a tea that woke me from a deep mental slumber! That's all I'll get into right now! Lol

K

kolah

I like Edgar Cayce's views on life after death. We are all energy and it can not be destroyed and it is always transformed. I believe the possibilities are endless.

Cayce speaks about the different dimensions or realms....different ascensions.... different levels...and re-incarnation, etc.

I enjoy psychedelics and the journeys and insight I have experienced. I think leaving my physical body when the time comes will be the ultimate trip.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My friends in the seldom scene's take on Heaven. John Duffy on vocals had the sweetest voice. He left the building several years ago and is surely welcome in the angel band.. thanks John for your friendship and wonderful music all those years.. RIP big guy....see you on the other side...John's not pictured in this clip, new members..

Latest posts

Top Bottom