Doobieduck At The Emerald Cup

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Friends it would be an honor to have some of you drop by my booth at The Emerald Cup in a couple weeks. For the first time ever I am releasing my cannabis art prints for sale to the public. I have selected some of my most liked works as well as some new macros for the event. No plant or bud shots, sorry. Those and all my work will be available on the web soon too.

I will have mounted prints up to 16x20 and some un-mounted ones as well; various sizes and subjects-Stock Limited. I also will be featuring 5x7 note cards which each have a 4x6 actual photograph inserted in them. The wifey talked me into some 4x6 and 3x5 collage frames that will have assorted macro and hummingbird images, they're nice.

Speaking of (the Wifey) ..if it weren't for her and my God-Daughter I would not be able to pull this off. Many of you know my health is not in Cup attending -show running- condition; it will be tough on me! But I'm driven by meeting some of you I've known for years on the web, and those who have showed so much appreciation for my art, thank you so much.

I'll update here in the next couple weeks sharing images of the art and info, I'm open to any questions.

Thank you Cappy and Logic for the opportunity to promote my show here and for hosting and sharing my images with the community all these years. Peace..DD

Emerald quarter page w

..print examples
Doobieduck at the emerald cup 2 Doobieduck at the emerald cup 3 Doobieduck at the emerald cup 4

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Soopy thanks for asking, I'll have 16x20, 11x14, 8x10, and some 5x7s. Both mounted and un-mounted-supplies limited though. I will have a site set up at smugmug.com for prints by then. I have 5x7 note cards with nice 4x6 prints in them, boxed sets of those too.
.I don't see much macro photography as fine art prints, mostly because of the technique and gear needed to produce fine quality prints. These the first I've produced in 20 years of this calibre..cheers..

IMG 1636 me 16x20 promo

PS. I always caution those of you who are not certified or in a legal state about showing your likeness on the web, think about it first..DD

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
@blazer thank you, honestly I almost didn't post the pics of me and the prints because of how they don't do them justice, as you mentioned. The prints are the nicest I've ever produced or seed done. Using Bay Photo Lab one of the worlds finest. Cheers..DD

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Not sure if you remember me Doobie, but I was trying to get you to come out to my patch for some pictures years back. Then you left IC, and found a new home here. I wont be attending the cup, but I with you the best. Can't wait till these are available online.

BTW - you have a great first name.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you all for your generocity with friendships and appreciation for me n my art. @blazer prints will be available on-line soon, thank you.. @OLGproLg I'm trying to be happy, boy it's tough with my health, but not letting that stop me sharin my art. Great to see you here.. @Bulldog11 thank you and I can't remember where my ass is brother! Smiles... Seamaiden nice...thank you..
I have info today and maps, some edited a little by me to show more of what's going down. If you can read the small print they have a shit pile of great vendors coming. Visit The Emerald Cup web site for more info. This will be so much fun. Hope to see you there..cheers..DD
Doobie is here in the Grace Pavilion! The Emerald Cup.com
Emerald Cup MAP 2014 C W

vendors...
HallofFlowers 215 C W

ShadeParkUpgrade6 C W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
New gifts added to DoobieDuck inventory..thinking of Christmas I've added some reasonably priced items I will be offering at the Cup. Collage frames and 5x7 note cards. Those including 4x6 acual photos and boxed sets of ten card. Looking forward to seeing you there..Doobie

IMG 0276 cards box 1 W IMG 1654 4x4x6collage frame W IMG 1654 6x4x6collage frame W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, Whew,
Update on the Emerald Cup. I made it through it! Wow what a gathering, over 10,000 attended. Smoke filled the air. I was able to part the crowds and meet many breeders and publishers I’ve worked with for years, that was a real treat. My booth was quite busy too, sales paid for the trip, all I ever asked for. I’ll try and add a few more pics as I find them. I didn’t take many, too busy bullshitting and visiting.

One problem arose I didn’t expect, many people did not get to visit with me due to my popularity and the crowd surrounding the booth. I’d like to apologize for that. I wanted so bad to visit and meet with everyone from the Net, so sorry.

I’ll make another event at some time in my life but doubt I ever again have a booth. That was too much for me and my disabilities, I over did it. I’d rather go and visit, rub elbows, and share stories with you guys…thanks again to all who stopped by the booth, peace..DD

An article about the Cup selling out is here:

http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetruth/2014/12/15/massive-marijuana-fair-sells-out-in-wine-country/

IMG 1664 emeraldcup booth 1st day W2
IMG 1668 emeraldcup booth day 2 W2
IMG 1676 emeraldcup booth day 2 W
IMG 1677 emeraldcup booth day 2 2W

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Glad it worked out for you Doobie! Let us know when your work is available online, I would support your work. Need some art work for the greenhouse, you make weather resistant prints or canvases?

soopy

soopy

It was a blast DD! I feel very fortunate to have stopped by and chatted and even more fortunate for my piece! I love it...everyone who sees it gives a smile after they "see" the scale play, lol. What art should do, stimulate and engage the viewer, well done man!

Thanks again for doing the booth and being a standup member of our community....respect buddy!

Top Bottom