DoobieDuck Joins

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey friends...I'm new to this web site but not to cannabis and growing. I am a 54 year old disabled medical marijuana patient from Northern California USA. I also dabble in art, music, and most of all photography. I'm looking forward to the knowledge you may share with me and sharing my images with you...thanks for your views and posts...DD

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

hello doobie and welcome to the farm.
it's a nice place here and im sure you'll add to that.
:)

D

dna genetics

doobie welcome to the farm glad you found this spot!

west side for life

holland out,
A

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Moe, RD, and Baron thanks for the welcome...DNA and Steel thank you as well..hope to be doing images for your gear sometime in the future...I'll get some images loaded soon for everyone..thanks DD

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Doobie:)What up bro ? Glad to see ya here

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Zoooo....and Core...thank you friends....don't really know if I belong here as I'm more of a TCH Photographer than a Farmer...but I'll try...DD

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Zoooo....and Core...thank you friends....don't really know if I belong here as I'm more of a TCH Photographer than a Farmer...but I'll try...DD

LOL thats just the name of our site your more than welcome here bro :D

T

tuffgong69

doobie doobie quack quack,welcome,look forward to the phoography,tg:happy:

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks logic...I knew that..TG thank you as soon as I can get some images loaded I'll post them..DD

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Teresa..thank you...I assume the same Teresa that I know from IC? I'll be popping in here and as soon as my Sweet Blue joint F2 grow finishes...about August 15th...I'll be posting fresh images...DD

sevens

sevens

welcome dd i know that with your talent you have for photography you will be a very welcome addition .i relly like your picture .specially the last ones i saw with the hummingbird ..those picture did make my day ....peace ...7...:laugh:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thread cleaned and reopened on request of doobieduck

All the best mate :D

M

Marco Renda

Good to see you here DD! I know that the members of this community will love your pics.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Latest posts

Top Bottom