DoobieDuck Summer 2019

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been in the ground for a couple months, still just getting going it seems. This grow inside my green house with a classic, requiered by our county, 7 foot privacy fence, that blocks light and much needed air flow. But they ain't keepin the Doobster down. Sub and follow to watch the flowers this fall. Thnanks for looking.

This year in the grow:
Ace Seed Purple Honduaran haze- are females

Relentless White Pie Cherry Pie x The White (reversed) Fem

Matt DeLisle XO= (AE77 Calio x G13HP88-2018)

Thug Pug genetics- Peanut Butter Breath= DoSiDos x Mendo Breath f2 (Studly Spewright)
Thug Pug Mule Fuel

Great North seed Michigan Vodoo Purple =Stache x Magnum opus
Fatboy Beast of Burden Beast of Burden F2= Original Glue #4 x Mail order bride F2

Bodhi 4play=(Chemdog #4 x wookie) …Was Wookin Panub
Bodhi Healing Hashplant

Bad Dawg Gooey 13 MA (Gooey clone x Appolo 13 F4)
Bad Dawg Cookie Wreck

Doobie Mayhem Glue=Bad Dog (Original Glue #4 x LBL CBD) x Doobie Mayhem Purt=Esbes Erdpurt x Doobie Purple MayhemF2
Doobie Cheesy Appalachian=Bodhi(TTNL6 x Appalacia) x Kaliman Cheese

RSC Pit Stop
RSC Kashamiri Blues

Dabman Carrot Cake Express
Dabman Vitamin C

Hammerhead Flashbang=Snowman x BioDiesel

CSI Humboldt Old Money (TP1000-OFP x Chemdog 91) Fem
CSI Humboldt Coked Out Girl Scout (GSC x Humboldt Snow) Fem
CSI Humboldt Girls Best Friend Fem

Sin City Wepa
Sin City Wedding Mint

..first up, two Ace seed Purple Honduran Haze girls I am training up the fence, My opinion, these will be monster sativas. Not all varieties are sexed yet, some some may go as only 1 each of some of them. Thanks for joining me...

Img 7478 b honduran haze w
Img 7478honduran haze w
Donnybrook

Donnybrook

I've been in the ground for a couple months, still just getting going it seems. This grow inside my green house with a classic, requiered by our county, 7 foot privacy fence, that blocks light and much needed air flow. But they ain't keepin the Doobster down. Sub and follow to watch the flowers this fall. Thnanks for looking.

This year in the grow:
Ace Seed Purple Honduaran haze- are females

Relentless White Pie Cherry Pie x The White (reversed) Fem

Matt DeLisle XO= (AE77 Calio x G13HP88-2018)

Thug Pug genetics- Peanut Butter Breath= DoSiDos x Mendo Breath f2 (Studly Spewright)
Thug Pug Mule Fuel

Great North seed Michigan Vodoo Purple =Stache x Magnum opus
Fatboy Beast of Burden Beast of Burden F2= Original Glue #4 x Mail order bride F2

Bodhi 4play=(Chemdog #4 x wookie) …Was Wookin Panub
Bodhi Healing Hashplant

Bad Dawg Gooey 13 MA (Gooey clone x Appolo 13 F4)
Bad Dawg Cookie Wreck

Doobie Mayhem Glue=Bad Dog (Original Glue #4 x LBL CBD) x Doobie Mayhem Purt=Esbes Erdpurt x Doobie Purple MayhemF2
Doobie Cheesy Appalachian=Bodhi(TTNL6 x Appalacia) x Kaliman Cheese

RSC Pit Stop
RSC Kashamiri Blues

Dabman Carrot Cake Express
Dabman Vitamin C

Hammerhead Flashbang=Snowman x BioDiesel

CSI Humboldt Old Money (TP1000-OFP x Chemdog 91) Fem
CSI Humboldt Coked Out Girl Scout (GSC x Humboldt Snow) Fem
CSI Humboldt Girls Best Friend Fem

Sin City Wepa
Sin City Wedding Mint

..first up, two Ace seed Purple Honduran Haze girls I am training up the fence, My opinion, these will be monster sativas. Not all varieties are sexed yet, some some may go as only 1 each of some of them. Thanks for joining me...

Looking Brilliant Doobie-Duck ,

I'll be watching in on yer 2019 Season and looking forward to yer progress with I'm Sure Great Pictures .

With the Greenhouse & Qukes let alone the great sounding Genetics you should get some Monster plants . Enjoy the Summer

I Hope All is Well , The Best ta You & Yours .

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
So I'm finally getting caught up. I had about 50% males I had to yank. Some varieties no longer in the grow. But I think there will be plenty left to share some nice images soon. Here are some pics of the Thug Pug genetics Peanut Butter Breath male I have been milking for pollen. No plans yet of who to hit with that. Enjoy..DD

0357 scope pbutter W
0534 d micro pb breath W
0776 PeanutBB micro
0859 micro pb breath W
0939 pnut breath edit
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd like to share my two Ace seed purple honduras haze growing over the 7 foot fence I'm required to have by our county. These two babes I am trying to train by instaling some heavy wire for them to lean on. I hope they purple up for me as what enticed my purchasing this variety. I'd like to hit them with some pollen too. Enjoy..
IMG 7612 doobie honduras W

IMG 7613 doobie honduras W

IMG 7614 doobie honduras W

IMG 7618 doobie honduras W

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I am subbed. This should be a fun show. I am really looking forward to seeing what your Honduran will do.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow great to see all of you joinging the grow, thank you. Freinds another update on the forever stretching purple honduras haze, she is flowering. This image me and my date with some trained low hybrids in the foreground, enjoy..
IMG 7622 doobie haze W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been swamped, all I can say. But I'll make it up to you with tons of images to follow. First let's do this, Oh the ol Hondouran Purple Haze, she's a bit burnt by early cold temps a few weeks ago, it was 28 inside one night. 27 last night outside, hoping the little heater I put in last night kept her alive, even in my greenhouse, I've been fighting hard all month to keep her going. She's at 16 foot, no size to the flowers but there's tons of them and some resins on them too! Macros soon to follow.
Hon douran haze W

PA100041 purp honduran haze W

PA100047 purp honduran haze W

Latest posts

Top Bottom