DoobieDuck Trainwreck X Bluemoonshine

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
These are some images of my summer grow in my home garden of Kryptonite Trainwreck X Bluemoonshine from seed. There are two plants here that were trained low to the ground and spread out..the effect was better than I expected. Enjoy the pixels.. one of these is in the new issue of West Coast Cannabis mag..I'm still waiting to get my copy to see which one. Thanks for your views and posts..DD
Trainwreck = Afghani x [Lowland Thai x Mexican/columbian]
Bluemoonshine= Moonshine from Dutch Passion, a super potent Blueberry Indica produces dense, tight, rock hard nuggets of bud coated with a strong concentration of tall standing trichomes. A true hash-plant from Dutch Passion. Blue Moonshine cannabis seeds are known for their high germination rates and for producing fine cannabis plants.
Blue Moonshine is a high yielding and short cannabis plant, ideal for for the indoor cannabis gardener growing with a limited height.

Img 4400 twxbm web
Img 4404 twxbm web
Img 4414 twxbm web
Img 4668 twxbm web
Img 4671 twxbm web
Img 4780 twxbm web
Img 4781 twxbm web
Img 4785 twxbm web
D

Donk Frog

Very nice ...what cam lens are you using for the macros

B

bobpeto

Nice work doobie!!!

Glad to see ya here at the farm bro.

Bob

S

SweetIndica2

Great job dude! Those calyxes are purple as can be!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Well thank you my many new friends Sweet Indica, Bob, Different, Donk thank you..I really wouldn't call those macros, just close ups to me..I use Canon 20D and 50D..those images are most likely with my Sigma 105MM Macro lens and extension tubes but I have an arsonal of lenses etc and I don't keep track of which ones each image is captured with..so it's a guess. DD

C

coperloper

How did this strain turn out? I started some from seed and this is the only post I have found with the same combo- t.w.xb.m. I keep thinking I'm tentative on planting these in my back yard- i have some super nice strains that can go in its place such as the gdp, pre-98 bubba .... do you think it's a keeper?

R

Rabbi

great buds and Pics. ..... you drop any of that at tha GKG?

Rabbi

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Coper, Rabbi sorry for the delay in getting back to you..no I did not take any over to GKG..possibly this fall I may as I have a couple more going..Coper it is a keeper for sure. I've had good comments from the testers.You are one of the first I've heard of having it, very rare indeed..DD

Top Bottom