DoobieDuck's Macro Cannabis Images

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
From an indoor grow this is my new cross. Seed emerging is LaPlata labs Colorado Clementines with this girl.
Doobies' Snowy Purt=Gooey Breeders’ Midnight Snow (midnight snow x Sat dom pure gooey) x Esbes’ Erdpurt (Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis)
5961b snowy purt W
5961 snowypurt seed W
5961 snowypurt W
5962 snowy purt W
5964 snowy purt W

incogneato

incogneato

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Well it's been awhile since I got out the macro lense and shot some images of our favorite plant. The time has come and gearing up for a busy season of macros. These of Doobies' Snowy Purt. Enjoy, comments always appreciated..DD
Snowy purt 4203 W
Snowypurt 4205 W
Snowy purt 4352 W
Snowy purt 4516 W
Snowy purt 4596 W

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well it's been awhile since I got out the macro lense and shot some images of our favorite plant. The time has come and gearing up for a busy season of macros. These of Doobies' Snowy Purt. Enjoy, comments always appreciated..DDView attachment 734568 View attachment 734569 View attachment 734570 View attachment 734571 View attachment 734572
Gawwwwt dang bro. Just when I think you just can't WOW me anymore and then you pull this out. Beautiful flowers and your camera work is off the hook. You are just slaying your craft/hobby man.......... Good to see and your handiwork doob. :D Hope you and yours are well bro.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
@incogneato a couple years into the making sir. I've been sharing some cola pics of Female Seed NL Sex Bud over in my summer grow. To go with those cola pics I must share some new macros of this female fem-fit-tal and her terpy trichs coming out of the lens this week..Sex Bud..enjoy DD
0083 sexbud W
0169 sexbud W
0172 sexbud W
0252 sexbud W
0476 sexbud W

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

dre8791

dre8791

Hey I hope you all have green thumbs from trimming and rollin, someone asked the other day- why I don't put up some of my macros here? I didn't really have an answer, other than, I guess I just missed it here, I'm sorry. I didn't intend to leave you guys out.

So let's fix it right now shall we. These are all captured with the Canon MPE 65mm lens and most with my 60D body. They are not easy and this lens has a learning curve I'm still perfecting. I rent the bugger about twice a year, Ya I know, probably could have paid for it by now, but the wifey n I don't have a grand ever on hand to drop on it. seems like something else always comes up when wer'e ahead a little, you guys know drill. This week it was the washing machine and I would even consider mentioning a new lens!

Enjoy..thank you so much for your views, posts, and appreciation of my art...cheers..DD

DJ Short Cocoa Kush

View attachment 289620View attachment 289621View attachment 289622View attachment 289623View attachment 289624
AMAZING PHOTOS! Looking at those photos is like looking at vegetation from another planet. I LOVE IT!

MW7945

MW7945

This is exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for. Been trying to do some macro photography for a while but can't get it down 100%. This is all with a 65mm?

Top Bottom