DoobieDuck's Macro Cannabis Images

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Farmer Joe, anyone know him, please send him by for a look at these. This seed was gifted and to be from Farmer Joe, his Black Rose x Flo F9s. Enjoy always...DD
5949 joe Blkrose x Flo W
6071 joe Blkrose x Flo W
6547 joe Blkrose x Flo W
6681 joe Blkrose x Flo W
6919 joe Blkrose x Flo W

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
You need more genetics? I would be happy to send beans your way if I relieved a nice picture like that. Maybe one for my dispensary? Hope all is well Doobie.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Farmer Joe, anyone know him, please send him by for a look at these. This seed was gifted and to be from Farmer Joe, his Black Rose x Flo F9s. Enjoy always...DD
View attachment 850922 View attachment 850923 View attachment 850924 View attachment 850925 View attachment 850926
These pics make me want to make a movie like honey I shrunk the kids! Except they except they will have to cross the groweoom instead of the back yard.
Stuck in spider mite webs, attacked by aphids and white fly’s. It could be better then the original.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Where the fuck has Doobie been...I've been playing with a little girl from CSI Humboldt genetics name Coked Out Girl Scout. She'sa looker. Resin coated like all little girls should be and ready to star in some new video work by me you can see here:
I hope to have more time to share more images soon with you guys, cheers..DD

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hey @DoobieDuck buddy. Love the work man. its sure been awhile. That video was really cool too. Nice to see your still at it and takin it to a whole new level buddy.
Ocan.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Where the fuck has Doobie been...I've been playing with a little girl from CSI Humboldt genetics name Coked Out Girl Scout. She'sa looker. Resin coated like all little girls should be and ready to star in some new video work by me you can see here:
I hope to have more time to share more images soon with you guys, cheers..DD
Man Doobie I have to comment again. You have really taken it to a whole new level. And your weed is just picture perfect. Parts of this video was good enough for a poster.

Top Bottom