DoobieDuck's Macro Cannabis Images

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey @DoobieDuck buddy. Love the work man. its sure been awhile. That video was really cool too. Nice to see your still at it and takin it to a whole new level buddy.
Ocan.
Ocan so nice to see you here as well. Not seeing much of the old crowd on the forums. everyone so busy and moved on i guess. It's a lot of work keeping up with all I do...

HiDaze

HiDaze

Hey there - this may not be the correct thread for this but... what am I looking at here?

X500
20 03 09 200512

X1000
20 03 09 200531

For reference - this is a fan blade taken from my girl beginning her 11th week of flower today. The blade was healthy but blocking a bud. Small amount of N burn right on the very tip. Otherwise, healthy dark green.

I have no idea what I am looking at. Not knowing is killing me lol

Zimblow

Zimblow

Hey I hope you all have green thumbs from trimming and rollin, someone asked the other day- why I don't put up some of my macros here? I didn't really have an answer, other than, I guess I just missed it here, I'm sorry. I didn't intend to leave you guys out.

So let's fix it right now shall we. These are all captured with the Canon MPE 65mm lens and most with my 60D body. They are not easy and this lens has a learning curve I'm still perfecting. I rent the bugger about twice a year, Ya I know, probably could have paid for it by now, but the wifey n I don't have a grand ever on hand to drop on it. seems like something else always comes up when wer'e ahead a little, you guys know drill. This week it was the washing machine and I would even consider mentioning a new lens!

Enjoy..thank you so much for your views, posts, and appreciation of my art...cheers..DD

DJ Short Cocoa Kush

View attachment 289620View attachment 289621View attachment 289622View attachment 289623View attachment 289624
Great pics, sadly I no longer have a macro lens but looking to get one just as soon as I can.

Are you using a ring flash or a bounce..

Mine so far. First grow.

M
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

This is Doobie ducks macro cannabis images thread. There are plenty of other threads you guys can post your pictures and questions in. Have a little respect.

Folks, just want to repost this as it has already been said. But... Please stop posting your photos here. This is a thread for one person and only one person, @DoobieDuck to share his works with the rest of the community. There are more than enough other threads to post your pics on. Please keep this clear of all photos that are not taken by Doobie. I am not trying to be mean or tell anyone I do not want to see their photos, however this is a thread for a professional and a true master of his craft to share his works with the community. Thank you so much for respecting @DoobieDuck and this thread.

Old LibrAry

Old LibrAry

Hey I hope you all have green thumbs from trimming and rollin, someone asked the other day- why I don't put up some of my macros here? I didn't really have an answer, other than, I guess I just missed it here, I'm sorry. I didn't intend to leave you guys out.

So let's fix it right now shall we. These are all captured with the Canon MPE 65mm lens and most with my 60D body. They are not easy and this lens has a learning curve I'm still perfecting. I rent the bugger about twice a year, Ya I know, probably could have paid for it by now, but the wifey n I don't have a grand ever on hand to drop on it. seems like something else always comes up when wer'e ahead a little, you guys know drill. This week it was the washing machine and I would even consider mentioning a new lens!

Enjoy..thank you so much for your views, posts, and appreciation of my art...cheers..DD

DJ Short Cocoa Kush

View attachment 289620View attachment 289621View attachment 289622View attachment 289623View attachment 289624
Nice pix ,so,I had a purpleleaf,smashed it & it bled purple,I see you're Crystal's have a purple vein thru them, what exactly is it,the purple blood?

DJ Short Cocoa Kush

20200327 123547
20200327 123614
20200327 123634
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
What happened to Doobie? Well he's been busier than shit doing this still. I'm growing and shooting until my mind is numb. Taking a little time today to go back to some of my ol stomping grounds on the web to share some of my most recent work. Hey guys, thanks for holding down the fort!
This Ethos genetics White Wedding..be back soon. DD
0259 white wedding 80um W
804 white wedding 80um W
940 white wedding 80um W
1112 white wedding 80um W

Latest posts

Top Bottom