DOOBIES FOR BOOBIES!

• Thread starter pRiMo303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

That's not ther name of the event, just seemed fitting..

Greetings fellow Colorado farmers. I havent been on the forums lately bc of things going on in my personal life..separation, custody, about to lose my home and power being shut off (EEK!!). I hope I havent pissed too many people off (referring to you, Hazeman) on here with my absence and lack of posts. I had to let my grow log for the testers take the back seat in my life, but I will be chopping soon and posting some pics/smoke report. I hope you can understand, Haze.

That said, now on to the reason for this post.. I am now working for CRONIC Magazine, Colorado's premier medical mj/culture magazine. Tonight at Casselman's we have a 420 Rally/Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser. Please come out and show your support for THE movement AND for breast cancer. I will be there as well, so any farmers that know me personally please PM me and I will do what I can to get you on the list as my guest. No promises. Alex Marley and Squiddly Cole will be performing, as well as other reggae and hip hop acts. See you guys and gals tonight I hope!!
Doobies for boobies

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
oh so juicy

Cuntmuscles for Cannabis?

In all seriousness, good to hear from ya Primo. Starting to worry. Glad things are improving for ya. Good luck with the new gig and tonight's event!

outwest

Latest posts

Top Bottom