Doobie's Still Kickin 2020 Summer Grow

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup, Doobie's still growing another year. I hope you'll join me and tag along. I dug thru my vast seed collection and pulled out some seed as old as 2008. A lot of early hazes, some of my own creations, some newer varieties. Most from our finest breeders.

Some extinct breeders and varieties too. With plans on making some small seed batches with these, crosses using these hazes. If I survive to finish the grow and the summer.

Here's whats germing.

Gypsy Luang Prabang Lao Sativa, Arjan Haze x Cinnamon, Ace Haze x Kali China, Tom Hill Haze, Tom Hill Monkey Haze F2, Sam the Skunkman Haze x Skunk #1, Relentless Sour Dubb Haze, CSI Humboldt - Dead Zone, CSI Humboldt Mendo Purp F2s, CSI Humboldt Ice Age, Doobies’ Old Moon Monkey, Ethos genetics Citral Flo R1 V2, CoolMoe PCK x Boggle Diesel, Goat and Monkey seed BlueTriangle, Bodhi TTNL#6 x Appalachia, Bohempians’ Nigerian x F13

I will post soon the best descriptions I could formulate and find of these. If you guys can help, I'm open to adding to that if you have info for me. I'm also open to suggestions of what you'd like to see me breed; but let's hold off on that until I have confirmed male and females. A lot of these I had less that 6 seed left in my stash. I have seedlings up of all of them germed, but more of some than others. Should be some good medicine and make some great images...
IMG_7881-2020-haze-grow-W.jpg
IMG_7889hazegrow.jpg
IMG_7892hazegrow.jpg

Last edited:
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Holy shit! It is good to see you around. Someone else just mentioned you in another thread and it definitely brought back nice memories. I have always enjoyed your work! I am just getting back into growing after 4-5 years away and I am having trouble germinating my seed collection. I hope to get it figured out soon. I look forward to this thread. I wish you well with it! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Just wanted to add that I have always loved your minitures and hummingbird pictures! I am really happy that you are still at it. Thank you so much for all of the effort that you put into your beautiful work. Also that Tom Hill Haze should be amazing. It has been too long since I have heard that name. Thank you again!

Last edited:
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
~nugzz
Just wanted to add that I have always loved your minitures and hummingbird pictures! I am really happy that you are still at it. Thank you so much for all of the effort that you put into your beautiful work. Also that Tom Hill Haze should be amazing. It has been too long since I have heard that name. Thank you again!
Nuggzzalways nice to have friends like you around. Many more flower pics and macros soon.
I haven't done any of these in quite awhile, 2 years! So what inspired me, all of the peeps across the web asking me what happened to them. This is Bubba and the wifey camping out in their grow watching over their last Ethos Genetics Skunk Hero. Enjoy....DD
IMG 0608 bubba ethos skunk hero W
IMG 0601 bubba ethos skunk hero W

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Beautiful work as always! You are truly a legend in the field! You bring back wonderful memories of a time and loved ones that feels like it was just yesterday and also so long ago all at once. Thank you so much for that! I appreciate you friend! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Dbear180

Dbear180

I ran La Platas colorado clementines & got two phenos. A shorty that smelled like fresh oranges, tasted ok, stone was med. But the other pheno stretched, turned super purple, & smelled like mushy rotten oranges that had been on the ground for a few days & tasted the same but in a good way lol. Loved smoking joints of that stuff all the way to the end. Stone was a lil better on that one too.

20180421 125507
20180421 132919
20180421 132832

20191209 105659
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn, I am saddened I cannot make all the posts I used to. Just a busy summer guys. And yes I've been on IG and FB some but not much on the forums. Not enough time in a day to grow, shoot and post. There's a light at the end of the tunnel? Yes, I hope. I have plans on sharing a ton of pics this fall. For today, I'm trying to do some video on my youtube channel. Here's an example of some CSI Humboldt gear from my recent macros. Enjoy and thanks all of you who follow and still like seeing my efforts...cheers....

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
@DoobieDuck You always had the top notch shots mang!

Top Bottom