Doobies' Summer 2018 All Black Grow

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Dabman, Organic Man on the Mountain genetics Carrot Cake showing off massive resin production. This was a keeper girl from my past summer grow 2018..enjoy, thanks for the likes..DD
068 carrotcake W
0156  carrotcake W
0222  carrotcake W
0244  carrotcake W

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
:smoking:With all the shops in Cali I am surprised you have not been offered job after job for their advertising. People always go off of looks first and you bring out the best of all these strains. Very nice work.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys for commenting, truly. Smoking Gun she was smooth, earthy, beyond that I can't really say. Loved her! How about I throw in some of UnKnown Prophets Sweet Tarts macros? Sweet Tarts= Durban Poison x OJ Tahoe, Durban Poison S1 Mom ..she was a winner in my summer black grow. Resins, Terps, taste, smell..all fantastic.
0211 sweet tarts W
0331 sweet tarts W
0445 sweet tarts W
8502 sweet tarts W
8622 sweet tarts W

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Thanks guys for commenting, truly. Smoking Gun she was smooth, earthy, beyond that I can't really say. Loved her! How about I throw in some of UnKnown Prophets Sweet Tarts macros? Sweet Tarts= Durban Poison x OJ Tahoe, Durban Poison S1 Mom ..she was a winner in my summer black grow. Resins, Terps, taste, smell..all fantastic. View attachment 847926 View attachment 847927 View attachment 847928 View attachment 847929 View attachment 847930
Pic #4 the colors! Oh the colors!
<---- colorblind!

Ina

Ina

CSI Humboldt Mendo Purp BX1
Here is some amber, I purposely let this bud go long to capture this for you. You can see how the trichs are shriveling/degrading...Enjoy...
View attachment 845569 View attachment 845570 View attachment 845571 View attachment 845572
My God,i'm making my new office now and I want that on my wall framed and enlarged!!!!!!You should sell these.It will be really funny when clients come to visit,nobody here(hey who knows it will be funny also if they know) will understand it is pot actually:)I mean i would not put some leaf or bud pic but this!Magnificent!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
....I want that on my wall framed and enlarged!!!!!...
Thank you Ina, please email me and we can discuss size etc. [email protected] ..please include a link to exactly which image you desire..
Today...
Red Scare genetics Darkwing Duck from my 2018 summer grow.
Darkwing Duck »»» Howard the Duck x Intergalactic
Howard the Duck»»» Daffie x {Bubba Kush x Alien Abduction}
Bubba Kush x Alien Abduction
Bubba Kush»»» OG Kush x {West Coast Dawg x Old World Kush}
West Coast Dawg x Old World Kush
West Coast Dawg BX3»»» Chem Dawg x USA, Humboldt BX3
Chem Dawg 91 Skunk VA
Chem Dawg (specified above)
007 darkwing duck W
095 darkwing duck W
0135 darkwing duck W
0183 darkwing duck W
0201 darkwing duck W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
From the Rev over at KOS seed, kingdom organic seeds from last summers grow we have Hemmy Black, genetics from the Rev:
Hemmy Black= Cherry Hemmingway x Darkling Sativa
BREEDER: KOS / The Rev
LINE: Cherry Hemmingway x Darkling Sativa
SATIVA/INDICA/RUDI RATIOS: Sativa Dominant
The father is the legendary Cherry Hemmingway male. A hybrid of a landrace Bhutan, and Rez Dog’s Firecracker (Williams Wonder x NYC Diesel). The female KOS’s own Darkling Sativa, a cross of the Vietnam Black jungle sativa (landrace) and the F3 Cherry Bomb out of Hawaii. The Cherry Bomb was an intoxicating massive yielding genotype with insane vigor; the Cherry Bomb was made using 3 Hawaiian cultivars including Puna Budder and Elephant Ear, also in the Cherry Bomb mix was the legendary Cherry AK47.
0001 rev hemmy black W
0069 rev hemmy black W
0109 rev hemmy black W
0175 rev hemmy black W
0217 rev hemmy black W
0263 rev hemmy black W

Last edited:
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

More of that Sweet Tarts from Unknown Prophet genetics..fine art would you not agree? Happy New Years everyone...DDView attachment 848757 View attachment 848758 View attachment 848759 View attachment 848760

Those are some bada$$ pics dude.

What gear you runnin on to catch these macro shots? Also, photo editing program, if any, that helps you get past the resolution degredation from the uploader?

I've got nice equipment but need macro lenses. Have a Sony a5000 mirrorless w/50mm digital and a Pentax K-S1 w/18-55mm & 55-300mm zoom. Still a novice photographer and learning my cameras. Was thinking about buying macros for my big zooms but I'd like to get a dedicated prime. There are some decent manual K primes for around $100 for the Pentax and my Alpha is capable of using Sony E mount and 4/3s.

Might be able to fork out the cash for this beauty in the next couple months...
81jpX3BcHVL AC SL1500

30mm E mount fixed prime macro.

Last edited:
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Those are some bada$$ pics dude.

What gear you runnin on to catch these macro shots? Also, photo editing program, if any, that helps you get past the resolution degredation from the uploader?

I've got nice equipment but need macro lenses. Have a Sony a5000 mirrorless w/50mm digital and a Pentax K-S1 w/18-55mm & 55-300mm zoom. Still a novice photographer and learning my cameras. Was thinking about buying macros for my big zooms but I'd like to get a dedicated prime. There are some decent manual K primes for around $100 for the Pentax and my Alpha is capable of using Sony E mount and 4/3s.

Might be able to fork out the cash for this beauty in the next couple months...
View attachment 849967
30mm E mount fixed prime macro.
Ya what he said! Hahaha

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Ya what he said! Hahaha

Hahaha

If you're looking for an option that doesn't require expensive gear. There are magnifiers that clamp over a cellphone camera for around $10 on Amazon/eBay. I got some very nice shots by holding a 30x/60x loupe pressed against my cellphone camera lens but it's a pain in the a$$ to get a great pic. Useful for trich checks though.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Hahaha

If you're looking for an option that doesn't require expensive gear. There are magnifiers that clamp over a cellphone camera for around $10 on Amazon/eBay. I got some very nice shots by holding a 30x/60x loupe pressed against my cellphone camera lens but it's a pain in the a$$ to get a great pic. Useful for trich checks though.
The digital microscope is tbe way to go!
Shit I can see the bacteria on mold#

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the questions guys, $100 bucks will not not get you images like this. These most recent ^ images, I usually call extreme close up, are 100 frames each captured on a macro rail(google that)..and with a Sigma 105mm macro lens (google that) and extension tubes (google that). Processed with Helicon focus software. It's the only way to get this kind of depth of field. Lighting is difficult, for these I'm using an over head 100 watt LED and an old microscope lamp that has two ajustable arms each with Leds in them. Macros like in the Dec. 28th post are even more difficult and costly! Good luck..research macro stacking for some more info.

Top Bottom